BBG

Superstar
Daps
ig/snap/twitter @realrigga

Started on allhiphop/IC in 2010 but migrated over here in 2014 n ain't looked back since. One of y'all hit me up wit the new forum if this shyt does go down. I love this community, even bum ass Art Bar who I've had on ignore for over 5 years now :wow:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Met a couple chicks off this site I'm probably gonna be fukkin with until they tired of my shyt:russ:......and interacted with absolutely none of you nikkas in real life.....

10 years well spent:manny:
That’s not a win my nikka if you fukking bytches off this forum:russ:
Outside of 2 that actually got common sense :pachaha:
Good for you I suppose:pachaha::dead:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I must be out of the loop, April 30th is going to be the last day this site is online? :lupe:

is that a rumor or is it factual : lupe:

It's the anniversary date and hopefully when updates will be made

I sent @Houston911 a dm earlier and he doesn't even know what the fukk is going on.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I must be out of the loop, April 30th is going to be the last day this site is online? :lupe:

is that a rumor or is it factual : lupe:

That's when Brooklynzson (allegedly) said that the site will receive much needed updates.

If he doesn't pull it off...or at least out of respect come clean on what's going on...it's not a good look.

Based on the last 2 days of glitches and recent open registrations and trash posters...it's going down like baggy jeans on a pancake ass white woman.

It's like the Titanic...Some Brehs are riding it out..others are pulling for a new site to migrate to.

That's about it.