Daps
That's when Brooklynzson (allegedly) said that the site will receive much needed updates.

If he doesn't pull it off...or at least out of respect come clean on what's going on...it's not a good look.

Based on the last 2 days of glitches and recent open registrations and trash posters...it's going down like baggy jeans on a pancake ass white woman.

It's like the Titanic...Some Brehs are riding it out..others are pulling for a new site to migrate to.

That's about it.

yo :deadmanny:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I blame open registration. you mfs praying for that bullshyt doomed us, now we get 15 anti-black threads a day instead of 10 and there's more keyboard TLRepublikewnz and white posing as black folk for daps. If thecoli dies, it will be the second place i've frequented that disappeared (RIP WordofSouth :mjcry:)

I want all y'all to know, i :salute: you.....even the ones i disagree with on a regular basis @CHICAGO

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
When this shyt dead this shyt dead. I’ve never been on any Internet forums except for this one. And im definitely not emailing nikkas if this site were to shut down. That shyt gay and dumb. First off, I do not fukk with y’all nikkas like that. Second of all, see first of all
Now it makes sense why you posted Canal street knockoff bags the other day

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Just say you a broke boy and you can’t afford none of the shyt I got in my shop. That’s much easier than being a hating ass nikka and making shyt up outta thin air.
No hate just pointing out your hypocrisy trying to get money and support from people you dont fukk with. BTW I make real money like generational wealth I dont need to slang goods on a forum thats literaly the definition of broke shyt my nikka. Carry on

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No hate just pointing out your hypocrisy trying to get money and support from people you dont fukk with. BTW I make real money like generational wealth I dont need to slang goods on a forum thats literaly the definition of broke shyt my nikka. Carry on

Shut ya stupid ass up. nikka just making shyt up then trying to justify lying on a nikka for no reason. You broke as fukk and can’t afford the shyt. That’s what’s this shyt about. You in a completely different thread tagging me on some shyt I posted yesterday cause you frustrated you broke.

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
I blame open registration. you mfs praying for that bullshyt doomed us, now we get 15 anti-black threads a day instead of 10 and there's more keyboard TLRepublikewnz and white posing as black folk for daps. If thecoli dies, it will be the second place i've frequented that disappeared (RIP WordofSouth :mjcry:)

I want all y'all to know, i :salute: you.....even the ones i disagree with on a regular basis @CHICAGO
Yeah man way no many cacs doin these anti black threads.

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Shut ya stupid ass up. nikka just making shyt up then trying to justify lying on a nikka for no reason. You broke as fukk and can’t afford the shyt. That’s what’s this shyt about. You in a completely different thread tagging me on some shyt I posted yesterday cause you frustrated you broke.
Ok. Sorry I hurt your feelings...read the username

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Just meet us on all hip hop. Black owned.

Reddit n discord or just for cliques

AHH been dead since 2016-17. Every time they try to relaunch the IC it comes back worse than what it was before. Now that site is just a graveyard. The owner of the site really never gave a shyt about properly upgrading that site.