The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Just make a discord. You flabby and sick nikkas need to get with the times. :francis:
It’s not even the same. Just take the first page of the locker room. nikkas ain’t discussing all those topics all day. Hundreds of replies in each topic.

Reddit would be the only thing even close to similar and it’ll be none of the smileys, gifs and pics.

it’s going to be the end of an era. I’m definitely not finding another. But it will saves me lots of time not coming here

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
If it dies this will be the last traditional message board I will be on.

I already use Twitter and reddit

If it's not fixed on the anniversary April 30th :shaq: I will make my own neg train thread

Neg or not I was just trying to save a black message board :yeshrug:
what's the april 30th shyt?
can you explain all this to me I'm mad lost breh

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Coli of Rap and Cap

Made this last week. nikkas can hold out until another forum is created. But I think most brehs scared to have their voice heard or some shyt. Plus they have chat in the rooms now.

I made this clubhouse room and offered to make the first 10-20 coli alum to join admin. :patrice: though it may be best not to have any mods and just let it be a free for all. But I want the coli brehs to all be able to make a room when ever they want.

People try clown clubhouse but it be lit over there.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Everything must come to an end. Embrace that shyt. You can make a new site but it’s never gonna be the same. shyt changes and shyt goes away. This is life. Attachment cause suffering. With that said, I don’t think this site going nowhere, but that shyt is like an IPhone 8 or some shyt. You can technically keep using it, but as time goes on it’s gonna be more outdated. But ain’t nobody stoping you from using it