Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
It's the anniversary date and hopefully when updates will be made

I sent @Houston911 a dm earlier and he doesn't even know what the fukk is going on.

That's when Brooklynzson (allegedly) said that the site will receive much needed updates.

If he doesn't pull it off...or at least out of respect come clean on what's going on...it's not a good look.

Based on the last 2 days of glitches and recent open registrations and trash posters...it's going down like baggy jeans on a pancake ass white woman.

It's like the Titanic...Some Brehs are riding it out..others are pulling for a new site to migrate to.

That's about it.

well I hope Brook does something about that goddamn cac toenail ad :hhh: :scust: :scusthov:

UsE aD bLoCkeR

Artfull Dodger

All Star
Daps
giphy-4.gif

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Sad. We know what's about to happen. Yet we're doing nothing to hedge our losses.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
why do people keep bringing up discord:mindblown:

the shyt is a glorified chat room. Forums are better at organizing different topics, through thread creation

twitter nor discord offer that

Even if it allows threads, it still wouldn't be the same. It lacks the same structure as a full fledged forum.

Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

"Thou know'st 'tis common; all that lives must die,
Passing through nature to eternity." :wow:

I'll miss ya broski :mjcry:

Are we even able to archive in discord? Part of the magic of a forum is being able to look up old threads that got out of hand and became blassics.

Yea that won't happen on Discord :mjlol: