90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Damn Brittany gon get that mans killed :dwillhuh:
I said it from the start, these producers going to catch a body this season cuz of that dumb thot...

You can't fukk with Muslim culture like this...They dead serious with that family honor code shyt...

These two should of been a wrap the moment dude spazzed out at the airport and she admitted to the producers she lying about being divorced...

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
I dont think I've ever used this term before, but these guys( and women) are SIMPS!!!!

:laff:

So many red flags!!!

I'm still working through season 1

Wtf does a good liking man like Aladin want with an old white lady?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I found myself skipping through the first 20 mins or so. The Colombian girl ain't even that fine to be dragging out this whole "he cheated" angle. She got the personality of a phone charger. If it bothers her so much just move on... Oh but then she wouldn't be getting that green card, I see.

"I'm not completely lying to Yazan, I'm just not telling him the full truth." That weave glue must be affecting her thot process. Classic example of not closing a door before you open another door. This woman is lost.

:unimpressed:

Pseudonym

Supporter
Daps
:skip: It took me 7 episodes to realize I'm watching 90 Day Fiance "The Other Way". I'm already committed to this season though. Afterwards, I gotta find the original 90 day seasons

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
"I'm not completely lying to Yazan, I'm just not telling him the full truth." That weave glue must be affecting her thot process. Classic example of not closing a door before you open another door. This woman is lost.

:unimpressed:

Well played, sir... Well played....

749W.gif

Pseudonym

Supporter
Daps
They found out towards the end of the season. I’m not going to tell you how, but there are layers.

But this season, they agreed to appear on camera, and Jenny visited them in 2013, and he told them she was just his friend from Facebook, so they were cool with her until they discovered they were more than friends, and were messing around secretly.

Pops said he was looking forward to playing with his grandchildren, but his son chose a woman twice his age.

this nikka was married for 2 years?!?!? :why: