90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Colts level of scum baggery is damn near Super Saiyan

LOL I was dying... Jess was in the middle of ranting and raving about him hitting up them other broads, and Colt hit her with :sas1:"that ain't all... I got the broad that you hate staying here. She upstairs now" :sas2:.... I was halfway wanting to :salute:

L2014

Banned
Daps
LOL I was dying... Jess was in the middle of ranting and raving about him hitting up them other broads, and Colt hit her with :sas1:"that ain't all... I got the broad that you hate staying here. She upstairs now" :sas2:.... I was halfway wanting to :salute:
Nah he p*ssy. Kinda man get off tryna make his mama jealous?:heh:

Dude move like a happity lil e bytch. This cac whole life is liking watching back to back bum fights.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Nah he p*ssy. Kinda man get off tryna make his mama jealous?:heh:

Dude move like a happity lil e bytch. This cac whole life is liking watching back to back bum fights.

Oh I agree; that's why I say "halfway" wanted to salute... If he had any G about his movements, heck, he could probably have all three them broads (Jess, Larissa and the one staying in his crib) with some "understanding". The only reason he told Jess about the broad in his crib was because he was getting roasted and had no other resort.

Daps
:gladbron::steviej:
I'm starting S1 ep5 right now

When does Sumits parents find out?

They found out towards the end of the season. I’m not going to tell you how, but there are layers.

But this season, they agreed to appear on camera, and Jenny visited them in 2013, and he told them she was just his friend from Facebook, so they were cool with her until they discovered they were more than friends, and were messing around secretly.

Pops said he was looking forward to playing with his grandchildren, but his son chose a woman twice his age.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
When Michael was in the club with his beast trying to grind on him

:mjlol:

buddy had them glazed eyes looking at the chick on stage shaking her ass. I knew when Angela got mad and made them leave he was gonna get in trouble for looking back to get one last peek at that ass on stage.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
hqdefault.jpg

Daps
When Michael was in the club with his beast trying to grind on him

:mjlol:

buddy had them glazed eyes looking at the chick on stage shaking her ass. I knew when Angela got mad and made them leave he was gonna get in trouble for looking back to get one last peek at that ass on stage.

That was ridiculous. How is he NOT going to look? What is he supposed to do, look at her, or look down the entire night.