90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
:russ:

h01op7g0q8k51.jpg

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
asuelu's mom is trying to harvest the US dollar by any means necessary :wow:

Imagine the fukkery that would happen if Pedro's mom was like that :lolbron:

Pedro's mom was getting rent for a nice new apt from him. Then when he went home andrand up in the airport with a big screen and a laptop. Remember Chantel was pissed about her nice new apt and their tiny one bedroom. Pedro's mom was just moving in silence.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fukk is wrong wit Chuck and his son. Libby's sister understood. Y'all gone get that mans killed. Ain't it funny. They are the back the blue types. They think the cops always the good guys. Dude tryna tell you the real without getting disappeared. They up in there thinking blue lives matter in their mind

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Fukk is wrong wit Chuck and his son. Libby's sister understood. Y'all gone get that mans killed. Ain't it funny. They are the back the blue types. They think the cops always the good guys. Dude tryna tell you the real without getting disappeared. They up in there thinking blue lives matter in their mind
Breh, I woulda told them get the fukk outta here.

Nosey ass folks, if your daughter is in harm I’d understand. They just instigating shyt however like :hhh:

What exactly is their end game by nagging about this shyt

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
All that big beautiful Nigerian ass... Mike is going home with.... this :snoop:

This is what bugs the fukk out of me. Michael clearly comes from a middle class Nigerian family and he probably has quite a few attractive Black women he could be with. Shyt in America is not sweet right now.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
- Damn, TLC cut the fukk out of that conversation between Colt and the Brazilian girl at the coffee shop. Chopped up like a m'fukka to make it look like drama.

- Libby's family is fukking dumb as rocks. The fact that they need an explanation for what happens at a whine making place that's open to the public was embarrassing. "You can't drink the whine you make, it's juice... It has to sit for three months.... Oh they have other whine that's ready to drink." Wow. And how many times must it be said, all that investigation they doing needs to be on the daughter's shoulders and no one else's.

- they feet all up on those grapes :scust:

I'd rather drink battery acid :scust:

Angela said that's her dildo? Nasty pig :scust:

Paul gave Karine $20 and she used it on an Uber :dead:

This fool came back with planteens :dead:

This fool Asuelu ain't never heard of a therapist? Wow

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Anytime Michael gets around young, fit, black women Angela get on some defensive shyt :mjpls:

Starts yelling at Michael, talking down to him, calling him 'boy' and all types of shyt behind closed doors :mjpls:

One more thing on Larissa....anytime a woman starts asking you for ridiculous amounts of cash for stupid shyt (ie. plastic surgery, shoes, bags, jewelry, etc.) that's a sign she don't respect you and will 'glow' herself up right in front of you for other men. Clearly she don't respect this fool, will use his money for her come up, behave and cooperate until she gets what she wants, but as soon as she got it any little argument and she out the door in search for her 'level up man' ....... I hope ya'll taking notes.