90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Holy shyt:laff::laff::laff::laff:

wptknipun7l51.jpg

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
“Ninjas” throwing money at hookers

:mjpls:

Interesting choice of words, Angela

Last edited:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Let me take my already upset wife and child to a stank ass sewage water treatment facility, while it’s raining hard as hell, try to disguise it as a family outing, use her as bait so the tour guide will see me as a family man and ask if they’re hiring.

buddy said “no we are not” with the quickness

:mjlol:
Plan is so dumb Paul deserves to be kicked off the show forever. I know a lot of this is scripted but I honestly believe she hates this mofo.

I cannot believe she is only in her 20’s goddamn Paul been stealing her life force while she sleep or something.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Let me take my already upset wife and child to a stank ass sewage water treatment facility, while it’s raining hard as hell, try to disguise it as a family outing, use her as bait so the tour guide will see me as a family man and ask if they’re hiring.

buddy said “no we are not” with the quickness

:mjlol:
Plan is so dumb Paul deserves to be kicked off the show forever. I know a lot of this is scripted but I honestly believe she hates this mofo.

I cannot believe she is only in her 20’s goddamn Paul been stealing her life force while she sleep or something.

He saw his wife and was like

:mjpls:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
This crazy fool Paul took his wife and kid to a sewage plant...:russ:
See all this shyt water get turned into good water baby? If you stay with me in America this could be you too.

dude ain’t even trying to sell himself as a positive for the relationship. Try to entice a woman to stay with you because you have clean running water and a Kroger in your city smh

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Colt, a classic passive aggressive piece of shyt. Always a victim, acting calm, it's always the women who are acting crazy and not him.

I don't know who's worse, Colt sending dikk pics or these women who did demonic shyt with him in the bedroom chasing a green card. Probably called him "Daddy" and all sorts of deplorable behavior. That's why Larissa was so tight when her bedroom secrets were exposed.

Can we stop getting close ups of Angela's face?
:mjtf:

Imagine being around old MAGA white women with southern accents?

:scust:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Colt, a classic passive aggressive piece of shyt. Always a victim, acting calm, it's always the women who are acting crazy and not him.

I don't know who's worse, Colt sending dikk pics or these women who did demonic shyt with him in the bedroom chasing a green card. Probably called him "Daddy" and all sorts of deplorable behavior. That's why Larissa was so tight when her bedroom secrets were exposed.

Can we stop getting close ups of Angela's face?
:mjtf:

Imagine being around old MAGA white women with southern accents?

:scust:

I'm not surprised Colt the fat out of shape living with his mom ass getting more buns than the average white collar man. Tricking off dumb International broads. :manny:

At least he didn't spend 30K on Jess like Larissa’s boyfriend who spent that much money on her for surgery . :mjlol:

How the hell is Michael not embarrassed to be seen with Angela? He’s all proud like,

:pachaha:

Mike doing it for the green card. Once he gets that green card he will dip. Ain't no way the average man dealing with a old nasty 65 year old broad. :scust: