90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Is that shyt normal for the samoan culture?
Im half samoan but i was raised on my samoan side,

kalani and asuelu's relationship is the perfect example of how two different sets of culture's clash (westernization vs traditional Samoan customs) even tho they are both have a Samoan bloodline

So the customs of the culture is whenever the family needs money, all the family chips in, this is regarding a funeral, wedding etc.pretty much any celebration or unfortunate strain of money that a family might go through, we suppose to come together to support. Another way we show our respects if a high ranking person from the village dies, we send over gifts, food, Pigs and Chickens and or money to that family as a sign of respect. Now this is beautiful to showcase how a family and community can come together in best and worst times has really been twisted, especially when alot of them left the islands for America it causes whole ripple effect of this custom being about basically financially supporting the whole family back on the island. It went from giving what you can to a certain amount

alot of islanders back in Samoa look down on the islanders that live in the US because they believe they are whitewash and lost their culture,hence why Tammy and the mom always refer to Kalani as the 'American Woman'. But its been generations of clashing on the same issue we have seen with Kalani and Asuelu about sending money and being taken of, cause they really do think any islander in the states is balling and having lived in myself In Samoa at periods of times, its not complete third world but let me say this, no hot running water for showers, electricity is pre paid, so you put $20 in, you get $20 worth of electricity to last you.

I know alot of yall on here think Lowe is a:mjpls: c00n to the Samoan community, but i understand his stance since he's been through it himself ,he knew the bullshyt that was gonna come with his daughter being with her fukkin with a dude straight from the islands,he was trying to give a heads up if she a Samoan dude born and raised in Utah,he would probably be more chill about it. if he was truly :mjpls: about the culture, he would never give his daughters Samoan names.

i felt like i have kinda rambled trying to give context and background, this is an issue with my people and its culture but its not the overall culture. Its more so some greedy families like Asuelu cause i bet you the mom was like
":blessed:i have a son in America now, hes gonna take care for everyone now" now she needs that $1k for writing that check that her mouth cant cash

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Asuelu's mom is a boss :wow:

She's looking gangster with that winter jacket.

She's just looking out for the fam back in Samoa.

Asuelu needs to hustle more. One part time job ain't gonna cut it. America has made him soft.
His mamma definitely wildin on that fukk them kids pay me shyt but its they culture to take care of your parents...

It's also worth noting, they pay no bills, Kalani parents take care of all that so miss me with how is he gon take care of his kids shyt...

This dude working part time minimum wage and contributes virtually nothing to his kids, that's why her pops keeps threatening to Samoan drop his ass on the front lawn...

Kalani wanting to be a stay at home mom with a husband who cannot legally work in the states is also fukking ridiculous...

They both lazy freeloaders that keep pumping out kids they can't take care of and trying to use them as an excuse to duck their responsibilities...

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
86-CA60-EC-22-DD-49-B3-A666-FC2-E5-F39-A420.jpg

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
asuelu's mom is trying to harvest the US dollar by any means necessary :wow:

Imagine the fukkery that would happen if Pedro's mom was like that :lolbron: