90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Help me out here brehs, I'm struggling to figure out this Jenny situation still.

Old bish is old as dirt, she sd herself she has absolutely nuthin in the US for her. Was sleepin on a couch has no job no nuthin.

U got a young buck like sumit who is down 2 plow u at will, got u in a Lil apartment, u cna go out on da lake walk around enjoy ur retirement soon.

What da fuq does a piece of paper at the court house matter? Y do u car ebout being. A bride again, dat life has past u already u been there n dun n got a dyke kid as proof. Jus go enjoy ur young dikk n rest in peace. Y u stressing over gettin married when ur Goin on 75 yrs old, jeesh.

Dis is truly how u know woman r evil n jus look for ways to ruin shyt for no reason.

#GMB

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Seriously foreign women like Karine, Larrissa, Rose, Annie, etc would've greatly appreciated Caesar's tricking especially Karine and Rose.:wow: That Slavic hoe Marie lowkey ruined it for all these foreign women. :francis: Karine and Rose would've been so happy with a Caesar(until they ditched em for something better) and at least Caesar could've actually smashed and MAYBE seeded some babies in them. :yeshrug:
Ceasar said he only wanta white women. Lol
Plus nikka is broke he is a fukking nail salon tech. Man probably aleeping at a friends house now

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Something is wrong with these broke dudes who got them wives living in worse conditions than they did in their third world countries.
Yeah shyt is disgusting

Paul is a special kind of piece of shyt.. These foreign chics be advertising to these American dudes not realizing 95% of them are broke incels

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Evil shyt imo.
My cousin (also sister in law) demanded she live in a decent house. She knew the game these fools play.

Yeah shyt is disgusting

Paul is a special kind of piece of shyt.. These foreign chics be advertising to these American dudes not realizing 95% of them are broke incels
My thing is she knew he burned down his exes home but went and had a baby anyway. I thought maybe she’s just a not so smart village girl but Julianna is Amazonian as well and much smarter (she has the model looks though).