90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Ezra

Daps
Is that Andrei’s brother ? He ain’t even sweatin either.

They’re just like all the eastern euros I know. You can tell them shyt is gonna hit the fan. They shrug their shoulder “Eh we’ll see”. Then they go on about their day not even worried.

Then when the shyt drop, they flip the fvck out lmao.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
This guy Andrei, loves dropping shyt on people.

“Oh by the way, you have to get baptized too in order for us to get married” :mjlol:

That guy with the Brazilian chick is such a awkward bum ass dude. His he the same guy that went swimming in Brazil with the rubber waders on?? This lame ass still arguing with his mom and throwing tantrums like a little ass boy. The mom is right in not taking his bum ass in, cause he’d never leave or get a job. That car and “house” made Karine realize that she was living better in a Brazilian slum :hhh:

Daps
Asuelu looked like the kid that runs away from home after his mom doesn’t let him eat Lucky Charms for dinner.

Andrei has a lot of nerve expecting Libby to cook full gourmet meals like his mother, complete with sliced cheese and cold cuts, when she is the one working, and he’s at home.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Asuelu looked like the kid that runs away from home after his mom doesn’t let him eat Lucky Charms for dinner.

Andrei has a lot of nerve expecting Libby to cook full gourmet meals like his mother, complete with sliced cheese and cold cuts, when she is the one working, and he’s at home.
Lawd :deadmanny:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Is that Andrei’s brother ? He ain’t even sweatin either.

They’re just like all the eastern euros I know. You can tell them shyt is gonna hit the fan. They shrug their shoulder “Eh we’ll see”. Then they go on about their day not even worried.

Then when the shyt drop, they flip the fvck out lmao.
I feel like the fam is going to come over and they'll all be cool. Then Andrei will be pissed off because he wanted his people to flex on them in his own town instead of being buddy buddy and he'll be on the outs looking like a dumbass by himself.

Liz Brother: "Yo you know your broski doesn't even have a job. He's out here playing stay at home dad :troll:
Andrei Bro: "Andrei used to wear mothers skirts around the house when he was young. It took a while for him move on past his phase :francis:

Andrei: :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn

When the camera crew rolled up on dude at the bus stop and they asked him where he was going and he was like "with her", pointing to the bus driver, I was hysterical... Like, this niigga ain't got no clue where the bus driver was going, but as long as it got him away from Kalani and her moms, he ain't care... :russ:

Unless we gonna see more of Colt's homegirl, I think we can easily just eat off the Asuelu and Andrei storylines.

Daps
When the camera crew rolled up on dude at the bus stop and they asked him where he was going and he was like "with her", pointing to the bus driver, I was hysterical... Like, this niigga ain't got no clue where the bus driver was going, but as long as it got him away from Kalani and her moms, he ain't care... :russ:

Unless we gonna see more of Colt's homegirl, I think we can easily just eat off the Asuelu and Andrei storylines.

I can imagine him asking her questions at every stop. I bet he didn’t understand the concept of a local bus, and didn’t know it stops every few minutes.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Asuelu is a bum, that said indont really know what job he can get bewides aelling ice cream. I dont know if he could be trusted on a construction site.

Andrei family is gonna shyt on him, like his dad shyt on him when he came to visit.

Colt is playing the game the right way. Self confidence trumps everything. The man puts himself out there and gets them draws