90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
Who went half way across the world while she has two kids to care for :unimpressed:

And she doesn’t have custody of the first one

:unimpressed:
Just noticed all of Angela’s grandkids are girls except one. Poor little breh being raised by his crazy ass white grandma and surrounded by sisters and and female cousins. :francis:

I just saw that shyt. Feel bad for little dude.

who’s kids are those? She only got 1 daughter right? Are they adopted

Her older daughter was in prison for messing with an underage boy, so she took in her kids, the white ones. The 3 biracial ones are from Skyla, the daughter on the show, who doesn’t want to give her an egg.

I have a feeling the fathers of those kids are not around. If one parent goes to prison, where is the other parent, and the other daughter doesn’t seem to have the father around either.

:francis:

Daps
The Samoan cat is def retarded right?

He does seem slow, but he comes from a different culture. He grew up watching women wash clothes by hand in a bucket, not have those swings for the baby, no tv, no tablets, no government assistance. So he still doesn’t understand that American women may have it easier, but it’s still not easy to take care of a household and two children without help. I think she still works, which is why the mother in law lives with them. And he only works part time. He could be helping around the house.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Asuelu ain't lie on one thing in the back of the car.

:wow:

The girl from Tampa acting like a Karen at the airport. Your bags are overweight, there's a scale right there , wtf are you arguing about? Stop making someone else's day difficult.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
He does seem slow, but he comes from a different culture. He grew up watching women wash clothes by hand in a bucket, not have those swings for the baby, no tv, no tablets, no government assistance. So he still doesn’t understand that American women may have it easier, but it’s still not easy to take care of a household and two children without help. I think she still works, which is why the mother in law lives with them. And he only works part time. He could be helping around the house.
Nah I think he’s retarded. Not retarded retarded? Like Forrest Gump. Forrest Gump without the luck

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Asuelu hit the breaking point. :wow:

He knows he can't win in that house with two annoying fat women and a self hating father who's trying to breed out his bloodline. :wow:

The mom low key is an instigator and loves the drama. :wow:

At one point I think he wanted to say, "you can't just bring me here and expect me not to talk back and have no feelings" but his English is trash. :wow:

He bounced on some, "I don't know where I'm going but I'll find out when I get there" :wow:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Asuelu hit the breaking point. :wow:

He knows he can't win in that house with two annoying fat women and a self hating father who's trying to breed out his bloodline. :wow:

The mom low key is an instigator and loves the drama. :wow:

At one point I think he wanted to say, "you can't just bring me here and expect me not to talk back and have no feelings" but his English is trash. :wow:

He bounced on some, "I don't know where I'm going but I'll find out when I get there" :wow:

Poor dude just needs to say fukk it and just be a deadbeat and move back to his country. That dumbass family acts like the goofy ass fat daughter didnt take advantage of him. And OLDER woman btw. People forget that she put herself in this situation.

Asuelu just needs to swing on pops even if he loses.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
Asuelu realized he fukked up on the car trip talking shyt to the mom, and calling Kelani a bytch. You know damn well he ain’t tryin to see the pops after all that. He already had that plan to bounce from Orange County as soon as they got there, probably since Vegas. Kelani was tryin to smooth things over, but he was already set on leaving

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Poor dude just needs to say fukk it and just be a deadbeat and move back to his country. That dumbass family acts like the goofy ass fat daughter didnt take advantage of him. And OLDER woman btw. People forget that she put herself in this situation.

Asuelu just needs to swing on pops even if he loses.
If Asuelu swings on her dad I'll put him in the fukkery Hall Of Fame instantly:mjlol: