90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
This foo Asuelu as soon as they parked got out the car and went straight into the house, leaving Kalani to carry in both kids. AND he shut the front door

:laff:
Her dad is going to murder him one day lol

breh getting lectured by the redneck Samoan dad about raising his kids and he don’t give a fukk. Dude said he trying to go play volleyball every day for a few hours. :russ:

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Shiet just hit up tinder. Youll get a dozen matches a morning. :banderas: This place is turnt up

Damn. That’s what I’m talking about. I’m moving next door to Malaysia. You think it’s doable to find an attractive young thang that plays her role. Willing to trick a little.

A pampering mistress basically
:takedat:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Damn. That’s what I’m talking about. I’m moving next door to Malaysia. You think it’s doable to find an attractive young thang that plays her role. Willing to trick a little.

A pampering mistress basically
:takedat:
I'm not really familiar with Malaysian women tbh. but I know a dope ass tatt'd up swagged out pinay that lives there. I could hook you up if you move there before the summer.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
I'm not really familiar with Malaysian women tbh. but I know a dope ass tatt'd up swagged out pinay that lives there. I could hook you up if you move there before the summer.

Oh I’m moving to Malaysia but I want to import a filipina.

How old is this damsel

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That dude Colt byke???? Now I gotta watch again lol.

He got a new Brazilian that is thirsty as hell for him. Like she was like full dinner, let's go. N this dude hey in the Uber tslmbout Debbie, so she was like I guess I'm your friend now. She got meet Larissa, lol.

Asuela tryin to play volleyball, :mjlol:. Whose mama is this? Samoan Tom dad was bout to slap that Apple out his mouth.:russ:.

Andre :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:how can this be real? Trying to get wife's dad to pay for a second wedding in another country. He done have them a house a big assLass f-250 and the last wedding. Dad don't want to hurt his baby, but it look like they brother is ready to give out the fade next week, lol. :gladbron:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Oh I’m moving to Malaysia but I want to import a filipina.

How old is this damsel
30. not married, no kids, shes trying to buy a ministop, shes kinda struggling if she dont get it by the summer, shes moving back. then she back on the roster
Aek3HLk.png

as for importing, there's a lot of pinays there, probably don't have to import, but if you NEED mainland PH, meh, they can come visit you easy. no visa for 30 days and the flight is short and cheap.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yeah, but culture and location makes a difference. Russ thought Pao was going to morph into an Oklahoma housewife. She shut that down, and moved them to Florida where she felt more comfortable. She can use “modeling” as an excuse, but she did not fit in, and got the he’ll outta dodge. Russ clearly doesn’t like it, but I’ll give him props for being considerate. He left a decent job.
Because he soft and can't handle those Latinas. You think a macho Colombian dude would break his will and move to a city that a Colombian woman wanted them to? Especially leaving a decent job? That's what I mean.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
He got a new Brazilian that is thirsty as hell for him. Like she was like full dinner, let's go. N this dude hey in the Uber tslmbout Debbie, so she was like I guess I'm your friend now. She got meet Larissa, lol.

Asuela tryin to play volleyball, :mjlol:. Whose mama is this? Samoan Tom dad was bout to slap that Apple out his mouth.:russ:.

Andre :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:how can this be real? Trying to get wife's dad to pay for a second wedding in another country. He done have them a house a big assLass f-250 and the last wedding. Dad don't want to hurt his baby, but it look like they brother is ready to give out the fade next week, lol. :gladbron:
I think Colt may have mental issues lol.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Angela talking about she got her period :mjlol:

This bish sat on some red nail polish by accident:mjlol:

Colt is just awkward as fukk around women, has no clue about how to handle a woman. This Brazilian got 6 months left and is trying to bag her a simp for those visa signatures. Goofball behavior all around.

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Announce a wedding halfway across the world on a whim and ask your father in law (who hates you) to pay for it breühs

2uJTMo7.png

This fool started tapping a fork on his wine glass getting everyone's attention and made an announcement like Howard Finkle

Ladies and gentlemen, at this time please direct your attention to.... On this momentous occasion.... We formally invite you...... In Moldova.... In 29 days!

GoXfKnG.png

Last edited: