90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
don't knock it til you try it. done pulled a handful from the barangay downstairs. :manny:

rose would get it after she make me a plate of sinigang :noah: she getting that youtube money now.
YUB7qrG.png

full

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
cant speak on rose breath never met the girl, ed probably smelling his own chin. but yea you'd be quite surprised how more than half the planet live, from favelas to barangays to shantytowns to african villages. but, I'd have no problems with a favela girl or a nice humble cute congolese girl.

I could go on a rant on how developing country women are more appreciative (rose literally liked that bum despite the fool being a straight prick after they finally met in person), but thats another thread. and if you want her to gain some weight just introduce her to american food. she'll gain 15 pounds in 2 months, yall fat muthafukkas eat so much you even watch youtube food vids when you're not eating.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
cant speak on rose breath never met the girl, ed probably smelling his own chin. but yea you'd be quite surprised how more than half the planet live, from favelas to barangays to shantytowns to african villages. but, I'd have no problems with a favela girl or a nice humble cute congolese girl.

I could go on a rant on how developing country women are more appreciative (rose literally liked that bum despite the fool being a straight prick after they finally met in person), but thats another thread. and if you want her to gain some weight just introduce her to american food. she'll gain 15 pounds in 2 months, yall fat muthafukkas eat so much you even watch youtube food vids when you're not eating.
Once again
full

I'll gladly stay with this

b5rflczbvg041.jpg

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
nikka I love thick girls too but that broad has an ass like an ant.
ant-cartoon-royalty-free-clip-art-brown-ants-say-hello.jpg
U do realize she's turned around and posing so her ass looks like that right Einstein???

fukk outta here and go chase them lil asian boy bodies u like. There's a 99.9% chance u one of the nikkas I was talking about on the very 1st page of this thread:mjlol:

i554ilflc1h31.jpg

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
U do realize she's turned around and posing so her ass looks like that right Einstein???

fukk outta here and go chase them lil asian boy bodies u like. There's a 99.9% chance u one of the nikkas I was talking about on the very 1st page of this thread:mjlol:

i554ilflc1h31.jpg
girl look like she got high blood pressure, even the other africans in the background healthy.

I prefer my girls tight, healthy and smooth.
8OygFQZ.gif