90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
t3_h9687v

:lolbron:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
don't knock it til you try it. done pulled a handful from the barangay downstairs. :manny:

rose would get it after she make me a plate of sinigang :noah: she getting that youtube money now.
YUB7qrG.png

Difference between you is that you don't be smashing broke poor Filipinas instead Filipinas from the city who are doing well for themselves.:ehh:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Difference between you is that you don't be smashing broke poor Filipinas instead Filipinas from the city who are doing well for themselves.:ehh:
don't knock it til you try it. done pulled a handful from the barangay downstairs. :manny:
shot from living room: barangay = hood kinda like where rose lives, thats the color roofs at the bottom. i can hear their roosters from way up here. background where the tall buildings are = makati CBD. baller area of the city. altho true the majority females are from makati, i dabble from time to time in the barangay.
hK53IBw.jpg

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
On another note why do these White boys keep going to Eastern Europe and getting burnt by women from these cold/ruthless cultures? lol. They stay getting finessed or burnt. Understand that Eastern European hoes are their alternative "White women" but they clearly can't handle them.

In my opinion they should go to the southern cone of South America i.e Argentina, Uruguay, Chile and Paraguay. These hoes are just as WHITE, give up the box EASIER and less "spicey" compared to other Latinas and so they'll be able to handle them.:yeshrug:

Outside of Southeast Asia these White boys be going to women from cultures they clearly can not handle... Women from the southern cone are perfect for them.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
cant speak on rose breath never met the girl, ed probably smelling his own chin. but yea you'd be quite surprised how more than half the planet live, from favelas to barangays to shantytowns to african villages. but, I'd have no problems with a favela girl or a nice humble cute congolese girl.

I could go on a rant on how developing country women are more appreciative (rose literally liked that bum despite the fool being a straight prick after they finally met in person), but thats another thread. and if you want her to gain some weight just introduce her to american food. she'll gain 15 pounds in 2 months, yall fat muthafukkas eat so much you even watch youtube food vids when you're not eating.

Not to knock how a poor girl lives. But I don’t think it’s an even exchange for an American to take them seriously, unless they look like Ed.

There’s nothing she can give a regular breh in return to being brought from a shantytown to a US city with citizenship around the corner. I got no problem with tricking or taking care of a woman but it’s got to be a fair exchange.

Go there and enjoy but don’t offer her the world. It’s that mindset that made American girls the spoiled ungrateful broads they are. There’s even a general rule in the Philippines to avoid girls that have dated westerners already cause they got expectations now.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Not to knock how a poor girl lives. But I don’t think it’s an even exchange for an American to take them seriously, unless they look like Ed.

There’s nothing she can give a regular breh in return to being brought from a shantytown to a US city with citizenship around the corner. I got no problem with tricking or taking care of a woman but it’s got to be a fair exchange.

Go there and enjoy but don’t offer her the world. It’s that mindset that made American girls the spoiled ungrateful broads they are. There’s even a general rule in the Philippines to avoid girls that have dated westerners already cause they got expectations now.
Nah not my style to stereotype. I go by character. For example the filipina coming in about an hour is a lawyer, has her own brand new range rover. You'd think this girl would be stuck up, cause her place is for damn sure bigger than my condo, but nope, she's pretty down to earth and down to bring weed, beer, I cook, we smash then bounce. We've been binge watching insecure lol. shes never been to the states nor wants too. HOWEVER, she doesn't really do anything or say much, its more of a 'bootycall vibe' and 'who will push this further" - WHEREAS the barangay girl that was here 2 months ago.....much more different vibe. She came, and I could tell right away she was looking for something 'in me', not for me to spoil she never asked for anything. Literally looking for who I was. About 30 min of chatting,I start to cook and it turned into a fight, she literally wouldnt let me! eventually she her on her own went and wash a bowl and glass I'd left in the sink while we were talking. the way she lit up trying western food (lawyer be like 'its aite') was kinda nice. I decided to put on a movie, and just as it starts I start getting a back rub "you must be tired after cookin yea babe?" and this was the first date, I just met this girl. the second time we met she brought food im like wtf? uhhhh save your money girl I can order.:gucci:

There was a sort of 'innocence' that I liked about it. Look I'm not looking for a slave, as someone mentioned earlier due to the area I'm around, I'm usually around the rich ones. But I admire the traditional humble poorer girl that will clearly appreciate the little things you do for her, no matter how simple it is. btw. I make sure all these girls know I'm never returning to the U.S and this is my home now, so they're not greencard sharking my ass :heh:

Daps
On another note why do these White boys keep going to Eastern Europe and getting burnt by women from these cold/ruthless cultures? lol. They stay getting finessed or burnt. Understand that Eastern European hoes are their alternative "White women" but they clearly can't handle them.

In my opinion they should go to the southern cone of South America i.e Argentina, Uruguay, Chile and Paraguay. These hoes are just as WHITE, give up the box EASIER and less "spicey" compared to other Latinas and so they'll be able to handle them.:yeshrug:

Outside of Southeast Asia these White boys be going to women from cultures they clearly can not handle... Women from the southern cone are perfect for them.

Yeah, but culture and location makes a difference. Russ thought Pao was going to morph into an Oklahoma housewife. She shut that down, and moved them to Florida where she felt more comfortable. She can use “modeling” as an excuse, but she did not fit in, and got the he’ll outta dodge. Russ clearly doesn’t like it, but I’ll give him props for being considerate. He left a decent job.

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
Nah not my style to stereotype. I go by character. For example the filipina coming in about an hour is a lawyer, has her own brand new range rover. You'd think this girl would be stuck up, cause her place is for damn sure bigger than my condo, but nope, she's pretty down to earth and down to bring weed, beer, I cook, we smash then bounce. We've been binge watching insecure lol. shes never been to the states nor wants too. HOWEVER, she doesn't really do anything or say much, its more of a 'bootycall vibe' and 'who will push this further" - WHEREAS the barangay girl that was here 2 months ago.....much more different vibe. She came, and I could tell right away she was looking for something 'in me', not for me to spoil she never asked for anything. Literally looking for who I was. About 30 min of chatting,I start to cook and it turned into a fight, she literally wouldnt let me! eventually she her on her own went and wash a bowl and glass I'd left in the sink while we were talking. the way she lit up trying western food (lawyer be like 'its aite') was kinda nice. I decided to put on a movie, and just as it starts I start getting a back rub "you must be tired after cookin yea babe?" and this was the first date, I just met this girl. the second time we met she brought food im like wtf? uhhhh save your money girl I can order.:gucci:

There was a sort of 'innocence' that I liked about it. Look I'm not looking for a slave, as someone mentioned earlier due to the area I'm around, I'm usually around the rich ones. But I admire the traditional humble poorer girl that will clearly appreciate the little things you do for her, no matter how simple it is. btw. I make sure all these girls know I'm never returning to the U.S and this is my home now, so they're not greencard sharking my ass :heh:

What city are you in?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Larissa’s face

:picard:

that Botox.... shiiiiit look like she couldn’t wink her eye if she tried. None of her face is moving when she talks
One of her eyes was glitching. She looks even worse now. I'm already liking where this shyt is going (even though a ton of this shyt is scripted). Ol Colt-ee can't stay away from the Brazilian prostitutes trying to get renewed visas. As soon as he meets this chick he starts talking about Larissa after he pretty much closes the deal. He almost blows it talking about his mother to her.
-I didnt understand the whole ringtone thing that Angela was talking about (I was in and out of the room and missed some shyt) with Michael. She must've known who that ringtone belonged to.
-The Samoan guy is straight up mentally challenged. He spaces out and looks legit crazy. Chic is a bum and laid down to have 2 kids with him
-That Andre cat from Moldova is a straight up criminal or some shyt from the previews. He just wanted to steal the father's b-day shine and announce a wedding that he can't pay for and low key scheming that sorry chic to beg her father for the money to a wedding he can't even attend.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Larissa knows her only chance at staying in the US and bringing her kids is to stay with Colt and get that visa. She don't miss him, she just needs his signatures.

She thought she was gonna be spoiled by a rich American, instead she cleaning spoiled toilet bowls.

:wow:

Where she getting all this money for plastic surgery ??

Larissa's friends are beat.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
One of her eyes was glitching. She looks even worse now. I'm already liking where this shyt is going (even though a ton of this shyt is scripted). Ol Colt-ee can't stay away from the Brazilian prostitutes trying to get renewed visas. As soon as he meets this chick he starts talking about Larissa after he pretty much closes the deal. He almost blows it talking about his mother to her.
-I didnt understand the whole ringtone thing that Angela was talking about (I was in and out of the room and missed some shyt) with Michael. She must've known who that ringtone belonged to.
-The Samoan guy is straight up mentally challenged. He spaces out and looks legit crazy. Chic is a bum and laid down to have 2 kids with him
-That Andre cat from Moldova is a straight up criminal or some shyt from the previews. He just wanted to steal the father's b-day shine and announce a wedding that he can't pay for and low key scheming that sorry chic to beg her father for the money to a wedding he can't even attend.

angela is psycho

Michael decided to get a ring tone on his phone and she went crazy and he told her it was some dude like a mechanic or something and she still going nuts about it

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Larissa knows her only chance at staying in the US and bringing her kids is to stay with Colt and get that visa. She don't miss him, she just needs his signatures.

She thought she was gonna be spoiled by a rich American, instead she cleaning spoiled toilet bowls.

:wow:

Where she getting all this money for plastic surgery ??

Larissa's friends are beat.

Closed legs don’t get fed... them legs been open for business in Vegas