90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
something must be off with brittany. a 26 year old attractive black woman in florida can't get guys in the US and gotta go get some broke arab muslim from jordan?

i really don't understand the concept of moving across the world to marry a muslim man when you're not a muslim. how do these americans ever think this will work?

it's not like these arab muslims dudes are rich or anything either.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NYC
something must be off with brittany. a 26 year old attractive black woman in florida can't get guys in the US and gotta go get some broke arab muslim from jordan?

i really don't understand the concept of moving across the world to marry a muslim man when you're not a muslim. how do these americans ever think this will work?

Brittany - she's the classic type of woman that's in love with the "idea" of being with an "exotic man" from another country, but she wont ever really be in love with such a man, just the idea. Like Darcy is in love with the idea of getting married, she don't really care about the man she marries, just the "journey" and wedding reception. That's why you see them go from man to man and failed relationship one after another.

Brittany is so into that idea ^ that she completely forgot she already married one man. What does that tell you? She really didn't care about that man just wanted the concept of a wedding/marriage. I wouldn't be surprised if she got married to him within a few months, she didn't even know he wasn't a US citizen, let that sink in. And her father looks like hes bored of her shytty decisions, on some "just do whatever you want" attitude.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Brittany - she's the classic type of woman that's in love with the "idea" of being with an "exotic man" from another country, but she wont ever really be in love with such a man, just the idea. Like Darcy is in love with the idea of getting married, she don't really care about the man she marries, just the "journey" and wedding reception. That's why you see them go from man to man and failed relationship one after another.

Brittany is so into that idea ^ that she completely forgot she already married one man. What does that tell you? She really didn't care about that man just wanted the concept of a wedding/marriage. I wouldn't be surprised if she got married to him within a few months, she didn't even know he wasn't a US citizen, let that sink in. And her father looks like hes bored of her shytty decisions, on some "just do whatever you want" attitude.
that's it.

rick.jpg

Daps

Seeing her dynamic with her father explains a lot.

He seems like he wasn’t a disciplinarian, and he just smiles, even when he’s mad. Black people tend to be a lot more direct with their disappointment, like Chantel’s parents.