90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Waited 7 years for this meeting. I can tell she’s so excited to finally meet him

qb02whei9fz41.jpg

Mans got the flasher coat :mjlol:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: @ Lana being 28

Right!
I was like bytch you ain't no damn 28.
She is probably in her 50’s. :mjlol:

Varya shyt is fake, no way she flies over there out of the blue and basically tracked down where he lives, gets there and the dogs don't go crazy?? :beli:

TLC creating fake stories like always. :mjlol:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Varya pulled up :dwillhuh:

which would y'all rather? Varya or the other chick Jeffrey has swinging from his nuts? :jbhmm:

First time time I saw Varya I was instantly not attracted.

I think that’s why I’m not into this season as much as others, there’s not one sexy one this season. :jbhmm:

In saying that I’d pick Varya over that other girl :pachaha:. Varyas got the dumb/crazy eyes going on. Every girl I met with those eyes, has been an absolute freak

Daps
Lisa injured her foot before going to nigeria, and gangrene set up and she had to get her toe amputated when she returned home

so usman was having to eat her out with that decaying foot rubbing up against him & her complaining about smells while she had a dead toe

yazi0crs2wx41.jpg

:damn:

This dude got mad confidence to be looking like he does. I ain’t mad
:russ:

And he lives with his mother, and puts clothes on his cats.

:heh:

Varya pulled up :dwillhuh:

which would y'all rather? Varya or the other chick Jeffrey has swinging from his nuts? :jbhmm:
The other girl could be attractive if she put some makeup on, colored her hair, and dressed better. That woman would worship the ground he walks on. That’s the kind of woman you wife, not the one who makes you run circles.

But I have to give him credit. He left her and told her it was over, and she went chasing after him.
Ed talking about he was single for 28 YEARS my nikka?!?!?!? Naw you must have been paying for cutchie all them years.

It’s his own fault. He had an attractive wife, and he cheated on her.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Producers are starting to piss me off, I see no Jamaican peen in the previews of the new seasons. These nigerian scammers are not doing it for me, I need the caribbean gigolos @Serious