90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
At what cost my nikka? You marrying a fat, nasty, wet dog and cigarette scent bytch for a green card? Calling you nikka?

It ain’t worth this :
yazi0crs2wx41.jpg

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Dats ur best at lookin drop dead gorgeous?

No colour on ur face, they don't got red or ne colour makeup on Russia.

Wtf u Westin bish, dark green turtle neck? Dats wha u wear 2 seduce a man, a fukkin turtle neck. So show t*ts sum titty meat sum sorta skin. U got on dark ass panty hose too. Fukk sakes.
U neva stood a chance bish

Canon

Veteran
Daps
At what cost my nikka? You marrying a fat, nasty, wet dog and cigarette scent bytch for a green card? Calling you nikka?

It ain’t worth this :
yazi0crs2wx41.jpg
:francis:i be like damn africa must be terrible

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Tom wasting airtime, Darcy wasting airtime, Yolanda wasting airtime....I think TLC might get the dude in the Williams pic on the show.:mjlol:

Varya shyt is fake, no way she flies over there out of the blue and basically tracked down where he lives, gets there and the dogs don't go crazy?? :beli:

Lana the biggest golddigging liar ever...said he was "very attractive" but didn't hug him...you'd hug anybody you thought was "very attractive". Met other men off the site...yea you know what it is, should have listened to the investigator.

Ed talking about he was single for 28 YEARS my nikka?!?!?!? Naw you must have been paying for cutchie all them years.

Jessie on Find Love Live....dude all about extending his 15 minutes by any means necessary :dead: