90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lisa injured her foot before going to nigeria, and gangrene set up and she had to get her toe amputated.

so usman was having to eat her out with that decaying foot rubbing up against him & her complaining about smells while she had a dead toe

yazi0crs2wx41.jpg

fukking pigwoman

MilkyDecimalDrever-size_restricted.gif

I'm watching the leaked tell all (Unedited 10hrs). So far David is a grade simp and is the embodiment of the thread title.

Now they brought Caesar, and apparently they know each other.

can you pm me the link as well please?

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Lisa injured her foot before going to nigeria, and gangrene set up and she had to get her toe amputated.

so usman was having to eat her out with that decaying foot rubbing up against him & her complaining about smells while she had a dead toe

yazi0crs2wx41.jpg
Really wish I wouldn’t have clicked on the spoiler

:francis:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
The most unlikely W in show history. It was so unexpected that I'm wondering if she was in on it with him and they played it out like that for dramatic television effect. Who in their right mind would fly to fukking Ukraine FIVE times for a person who always stood them up? That's not driving a few hours away; that's flying half way around the world.

the show was edited to make her seem fake. He was probably smart enough to easily verify her (at least being real) by continuously asking for new pictures and she delivered, and the show only showed the audience the same three pictures :usure:

But she still ain’t tryna be with that loser :mjlol: