90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Did she not google this serial killer in training? Shame on women not doing their homework...
Right? This nikka got all kinds of weird ass shyt going on. He stays out in the woods where no one can find a body, he has his nipples tattooed with some weird ass designs and is just overall creepy as fukk. Man I'm just now catching up due to the last few weeks of The Last Dance but that boy Geoffrey got bodies buried all around the rural area. His sons know where they all are also.

Edit:
Aww my nikka Jay was just out of his league and way too young. fukkin hoes in the barbershop bathroom and everything he just didnt give a fukk. That dumb ass blonde chic was a moron anyway. She had like 2-3 kids and was already divorced. Met this nikka at a club in Jamaica and fell in love...the rest was fukkery on an unprecedented scale. Boy was in Whiteville, USA and already wanted to go back home but he fukked a string of white sluts in that town and set it on fire before getting kicked out by that Becky and her friend and then getting the cops called on him acting like he was the aggressor. Yall nikkas gonna learn to leave them white hoes alone. Luckily for Jay those cameras were there b/c he could've been killed if those cops pulled up and he "fit the description". All fun and games until she pulls that privilege card and leave you out to dry to deal with the consequences.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Dean’s girlfriend

1571780289_511_90-day-fiance-pillow-talk-dean-hashim-reveals-overseas-girlfriend

:picard:

:hhh:

PTSD is real brehs.

I blame da army for dis.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Your countrymen are professional finessers:manny:
@paperbag

There were two Jamaican nikkas on that show who married cacs :dame:

Oh yeah I know. I just prefer those storylines and eye candy to what the producers are giving us lately. Nothing wrong with a Jamaican and his 35 year old hard faced bride but the Nigerians and their 60 year old trailer trash hawgs are nauseating

Daps
Did she not google this serial killer in training? Shame on women not doing their homework...

Right? This nikka got all kinds of weird ass shyt going on. He stays out in the woods where no one can find a body, he has his nipples tattooed with some weird ass designs and is just overall creepy as fukk. Man I'm just now catching up due to the last few weeks of The Last Dance but that boy Geoffrey got bodies buried all around the rural area. His sons know where they all are also.

Edit:
Aww my nikka Jay was just out of his league and way too young. fukkin hoes in the barbershop bathroom and everything he just didnt give a fukk. That dumb ass blonde chic was a moron anyway. She had like 2-3 kids and was already divorced. Met this nikka at a club in Jamaica and fell in love...the rest was fukkery on an unprecedented scale. Boy was in Whiteville, USA and already wanted to go back home but he fukked a string of white sluts in that town and set it on fire before getting kicked out by that Becky and her friend and then getting the cops called on him acting like he was the aggressor. Yall nikkas gonna learn to leave them white hoes alone. Luckily for Jay those cameras were there b/c he could've been killed if those cops pulled up and he "fit the description". All fun and games until she pulls that privilege card and leave you out to dry to deal with the consequences.

Some people on the show use fake names. For instance, Chantel’s real name is CeAir. And Geoffrey’s name doesn’t come up in public records, so it’s possible he gave a fake name to her. But the friend back home knew all about the criminal activity.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I’m watching YouTube highlights, I would have wifed Jeniffer..if she is still looking I have the green card ready. And that Tim needs to come out the closet if he hasn’t already.