90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Stupid ass rose. Bish okayed herself.

U had hand girl, he a no neck simp, beggin for ur coochie. U don't jus walk away. U put em in place. Mk em beg for it and get sum money outta it or more gifts outta it.

End of da day, u still needa upgrade ur life and stop living on a dutty floor behind ur sisters dutty shop. U take da ring from em say yes move 2 America and after a yr or 2 u leave em for another breh n keep ur visa. He gotta support for 10 yrs still after n then u made it. U start lookin for a nxt dude 2 marry ur SSI 2 bring her over. And u both sleeping on. Mattess' wit central air.

Instead, u stuck 2 ur morals and ur Goin back home 2 sleep on da rat infested room on da floor wit ur son. I hope ur morals helps mk that floor more comfortable to sleep on. Dummy

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stupid ass rose. Bish okayed herself.

U had hand girl, he a no neck simp, beggin for ur coochie. U don't jus walk away. U put em in place. Mk em beg for it and get sum money outta it or more gifts outta it.

End of da day, u still needa upgrade ur life and stop living on a dutty floor behind ur sisters dutty shop. U take da ring from em say yes move 2 America and after a yr or 2 u leave em for another breh n keep ur visa. He gotta support for 10 yrs still after n then u made it. U start lookin for a nxt dude 2 marry ur SSI 2 bring her over. And u both sleeping on. Mattess' wit central air.

Instead, u stuck 2 ur morals and ur Goin back home 2 sleep on da rat infested room on da floor wit ur son. I hope ur morals helps mk that floor more comfortable to sleep on. Dummy

:picard:

For some people pride and dignity is above money.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Yup it is but not when u sleep on a floor wit cockaroches and rats around u.

Pride and dignity of knowing I got sumwhere clean to sit eat and lay my head at nite comes first.
She will have even more men coming after her because of how she carried herself.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
They brought Patrick back for this Quarantine Episode

:russ:

Dude got 2 Kids by 2 different BMs & still simpin over Miryam.

I just went back and started watching the first season of before the 90 days and this quarantine showed spoiled the fact she got another man. Can't believe he was simping that hard last night. I was low key embarrassed for him. She wasn't even thinking about him lol. He should of tried to get back with his original girl.

Daps
I just went back and started watching the first season of before the 90 days and this quarantine showed spoiled the fact she got another man. Can't believe he was simping that hard last night. I was low key embarrassed for him. She wasn't even thinking about him lol. He should of tried to get back with his original girl.

She had a man the entire time, and he knew. He just wanted to be on the show.