90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Ezra

Daps
Ed's morning hair has me dead. Every time it's different and hilarious.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
You’d think Ed would notice her living conditions, and realize she’s just looking for a meal ticket.

Some of those men can accept that, and know they’re getting a younger woman out of their league in exchange for financial support. But the ones who want “true love” and physical attraction are ridiculous.
That’s what I’m saying though. He getting a young woman who’s decent looking and they both have kids.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
This woman on Married at First Sight just complained to her husband because he doesn't want to have sex with her on her period. She said that shyt on camera. :mindblown: :scust: :mjtf:

My ex once tried to pull the same shyt. I was like top me off and she was like what do I get out of it:usure:

I'm like you on your period and she wanted to get mad and say "just use a condom":scust:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ed is such an entitled fukk, I hate how he points out everything out that he doesn’t like. “Is that a chicken??” “Is that a hole in the roof??” “That’s a rat!!” “No ac??” She sleeps on a piece of foam, and he’s complaining about the sheets. What an a$$hole

Dude Was Sending Her Things As Gifts But They Were Really For Him To Use In Anticipation For When He Gets There lol

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’d think Ed would notice her living conditions, and realize she’s just looking for a meal ticket.

Some of those men can accept that, and know they’re getting a younger woman out of their league in exchange for financial support. But the ones who want “true love” and physical attraction are ridiculous.

when I was stationed in Korea I worked with a guy who looked like this
the_sandlot_and_art_lafleur_-_split_-_getty_-_h_2018.jpg
Except he was like 23. We were working weekend duty and he asked can his wife come hangout since we weren’t doing anything. I said sure. She shows up and it was an Ed/Rose situation, except she was way better than Rose. She was Filipino. I could tell from her body language that she wasn’t really feeling him. I few days latter, I talked to someone at work and they explained how he essentially bought her freedom from one of the bar owners. He explained that it happens frequently and usually the girl divorces the guy once they get a green card. I was :mindblown: after I realized how many ugly guys with foreign wives I knew.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Usman seems to be the only normal dude on this season. He knew from the jump his mom was going to say no. Didn't even put up a fight or try to explain anything. Respect to his mom for not trying to show out for the cac. Basically hit her with the :scust: face the whole time. African moms, if they are pleased with a woman their son brings, will go all out and have food prepared. Didn't even allow them inside. If Lisa was smart, which she is not, she should have noticed that immediately. Only thing that would have been better is if Usman's mom poured water on her.

"You had two years to prepare for that!" :mjtf:

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
Usman seems to be the only normal dude on this season. He knew from the jump his mom was going to say no. Didn't even put up a fight or try to explain anything. Respect to his mom for not trying to show out for the cac. Basically hit her with the :scust: face the whole time. African moms, if they are pleased with a woman their son brings, will go all out and have food prepared. Didn't even allow them inside. If Lisa was smart, which she is not, she should have noticed that immediately. Only thing that would have been better is if Usman's mom poured water on her.

"You had two years to prepare for that!" :mjtf:

She's right though , dude thought he was just gonna turn up to his mother's home with a 50 year old white lady , talking about "she wants to marry me and take me to America .may I have your blessings ?" :lupe:

He should of known better.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
" I can only sleep on sheets with a thousand thread count " :unimpressed:

These fools want poor, younger women, from foreign lands that they can control and threaten with deportation when things don't go their way.....but don't wanna deal with the realities of being from a poor country :unimpressed:

edit: damn, darcy with no makeup and crying bitter tears is NSFW status :picard:

Last edited: