90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Ezra

Daps
TLC should completely drop the catfish storylines from the show. They didn’t even show old buddy from Vegas walking around Ukraine at the train station this week. Nobody gives a fukk about him.

I know this show is mostly fake and set up, but they need to have at least a few couples that are legit. The lesbos are the only ones. Other than that, we got 2 catfish, an asian chick using an old creepy guy for money( I guess that's a staple of this show too) and bootleg Michael and Angela.

Do some new shyt TLC

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Yolanda story is all fake. She talking about someone ransoming her nudes like 20 bucks fell out of her wallet and she lost it. Oh, damn someone has my nudes, oh well. :stopitslime:

Word, and we see them bat wings flapping from her weight loss. She may be a pretty lady, but unless I'm mistaken, niiggas ain't really checking for the deflated balloon look....

Daps
uonauq5aw8r41.jpg

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
TLC should completely drop the catfish storylines from the show. They didn’t even show old buddy from Vegas walking around Ukraine at the train station this week. Nobody gives a fukk about him.

You see the preview for next episode? Homeboy goes to the girl's hometown showing locals pictures asking if they know her :mjlol:

TLC needs to stop

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Warmed my heart, you betta tell that bish Usman. :myman:

Ed was happy as hell to finally get that cutchie. :obama: When she pecked him on the lips and he said that was nice :mjlol: But low key her sister, Maria, was blowing her out of the water. If i was Ed might have had to call an audible... :sas:

Everybody called it, Tom Jesse'd Darcy...called her to NY just to not get back with her and be on tv...tried to keep her around on the fukk buddy tip. I bet Darcy goes ham in the bedroom :ohlawd:

I don’t know what this fake lesbo chick Stephanie is doing but she’s annoying af...fly halfway around the world to be a weirdo prude brehettes :beli:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Ed's playing dumb for the cameras.

"I can't believe she lives like this." :ohhh:

"It's like a third world country here." :ohhh:

"Am I just a meal ticket for her and her son?" :ohhh:

You know why you went looking for a woman there and we know why she's with you. :stopitslime:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I go back and forth between hating Darcy and thinking she might be mentally ill and feeling bad her. Her maturity level is like a teenager who acts what she thinks grow ups are suppose to act.
She doesn’t let people just love her, but she creates these expectations of what they need to do in order to be with her. She needs to just let go of all these fairytale expectations and just go with the flow.