90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
Why Ed acting surprise Rose poor as shyt?

He ugly as hell. They only way he can get a chick to want to be with him is to find some Asian chick from a 3rd world country.

He shaved, and he was like “You like my face now? You promise?”

Insecure as hell, and knows he’s ugly, but expects to date women he’s physically attracted to.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
If this is true it makes so much sense. She fell for the fake but TLC wanted to do the story anyway so now they’re doing a re-enactment for the cameras.

I was gonna say nobody could be this dumb on tv and nobody would let their mom go thru this obviously fake scam.

What probably happened is she got scammed and didn’t tell her kids about it until later.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Bout to check in, we got any Nigerian fukkery this week or nah??

Nikka put his foot down. He’s tired of her shyt & doesn’t know if it’s worth dealing wit her shyt to go to America to be an international music artist.

This is why I say, trust in yourself man. He didn’t need her, he got 2 songs that are dope. Could of connected wit Wizkid / Wande Coal.

Daps
Bout to check in, we got any Nigerian fukkery this week or nah??

Nikka put his foot down. He’s tired of her shyt & doesn’t know if it’s worth dealing wit her shyt to go to America to be an international music artist.

This is why I say, trust in yourself man. He didn’t need her, he got 2 songs that are dope. Could of connected wit Wizkid / Wande Coal.

He admitted he’s doing this just to come to America to be a superstar.

She’s making demands like she isn’t a 52 year old overweight unattractive woman.