90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
He admitted he’s doing this just to come to America to be a superstar.

She’s making demands like she isn’t a 52 year old overweight unattractive woman.

so it’s just like when muhamed da gawd :blessed: would shyt on that fat pig Danielle :scust:

Daps
so it’s just like when muhamed da gawd :blessed: would shyt on that fat pig Danielle :scust:

Mo was smart enough to wait until he got his green card. And in his defense, Danielle lies about her financial situation. He just wanted to come here, and work. Danielle also had a feminine hygiene problem, and he said she pee’d on him during sex. Those are reasonable reasons to leave someone, in addition to her being a fat cow.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If this is true it makes so much sense. She fell for the fake but TLC wanted to do the story anyway so now they’re doing a re-enactment for the cameras.

I was gonna say nobody could be this dumb on tv and nobody would let their mom go thru this obviously fake scam.

What probably happened is she got scammed and didn’t tell her kids about it until later.
Yah she can’t be this slow

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This woman on Married at First Sight just complained to her husband because he doesn't want to have sex with her on her period. She said that shyt on camera. :mindblown: :scust: :mjtf:

Damn...I saw that. She’s a fukking weirdo. Has some serious issues. This season is crazy. 1 couple already broken up. 1 is about to break up. Another one...husband lies his ass off and appears gay. Next one got the broad complaining that her hubby won’t fukk her while she’s on the rag. The “experts” fukked up bad.

Before y’all clown, my wife loves this damn show and I watch it with her.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Damn...I saw that. She’s a fukking weirdo. Has some serious issues. This season is crazy. 1 couple already broken up. 1 is about to break up. Another one...husband lies his ass off and appears gay. Next one got the broad complaining that her hubby won’t fukk her while she’s on the rag. The “experts” fukked up bad.

Before y’all clown, my wife loves this damn show and I watch it with her.
Their "experts" are the WOAT. Only one good relationship out of five. The other four are horrible matches. They need to scrap the fukking show or get new people to pick the couples.

That one dude who keeps lying about EVERYTHING then blames it on him being adopted...by his fukking aunt. :dead: :hhh:

Breh lied about being a yoga instructor. :mindblown:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
ltc54bcir3r41.png

mks249l5h1r41.jpg

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Their "experts" are the WOAT. Only one good relationship out of five. The other four are horrible matches. They need to scrap the fukking show or get new people to pick the couples.

That one dude who keeps lying about EVERYTHING then blames it on him being adopted...by his fukking aunt. :dead: :hhh:

Breh lied about being a yoga instructor. :mindblown:

That one expert is thick though :patrice:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
He aint have to say all that :picard:

Son knew exactly what he was doing. That broad is an emotional midget. A comment like that will set her back and put her in her place. She comes in da spot, chest all out, literally and figuratively like she running thangs. Of course, he couldn't do it like a true G tho