90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
one of the most classic moments in TV history :deadmanny:

EPZcAf8.gif

My dawg outta sight for this. :russ:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
How you gonna leave her after she already left you? Ain't she already got pictures of herself cupcaking with the next niigga?

He should still eat in terms of the ladies off his 90 Day fame though; hopefully he got some G while locked up. He can finesse some sympathy box when he comes out.

Wonder what's up with his sister tho.... :shaq:

That nikka will still eat. He got clout + weed biz + Anfisa got his stock up. Hopefully prison got him to toughen up a bit.

Ezra

Daps
This woman on Married at First Sight just complained to her husband because he doesn't want to have sex with her on her period. She said that shyt on camera. :mindblown: :scust: :mjtf:
Breh, bein on corona shutdown w no sports, ive been watching all these type shows w my girl. That chick is insane. Also, Brandon is insane. He got matched up w fine ass girl and he's a mopey bytch all the time.

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Breh, bein on corona shutdown w no sports, ive been watching all these type shows w my girl. That chick is insane. Also, Brandon is insane. He got matched up w fine ass girl and he's a mopey bytch all the time.
I hate Brandon. He's a complete piece of shyt. I wish that producer would have stomped him out. Brandon only pulled that stunt because he knew they couldn't hit him. When Taylor's friend got in his shyt earlier in the season, he shrunk in his chair.