90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I've said it once in this thread already but the Nigerians are fukking this shyt up for me with dealing with these old ass attitude having white broads. :snoop:
The thing is if you're into white women cool, but if you talk to/chat with enough of them you'd quickly realize there are better options....better looking, more respectful, actual manners and some even will worship you for just being a handsome, strong blk man. Next episode looks like Soja is catching on to the crazy of Lisa...i hope he puts a swift end to her bullshyt. Cacs are entitled but don't let em come to your country and play that!

Btw i just binged watched 90 Day The Other Way today...apparently i had missed it when it first aired because i recognized Paul and Karrine but didn't know anyone else. The Korean dude was funny to me, dude admitted he was a straight up child. :mjlol:

Ezra

Daps
LMAO When Ed slammed the car door and stormed off, there was another old ass white dude walking down the street w a young Philippina chick. They everywhere

SZ6UBBG.png