90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"I just can't believe this is happening again."

nikka what?!?! Oh yes you can believe it since she didn't show up three other times before. :beli::dahell::what:

There’s an old saying in Tennessee – I know it’s in Texas – probably in Tennessee that says fool me once, shame on – shame on you.
:patrice:
fool me you can’t get fooled again:martin:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:mjlol:Soja boy playing that video and the reactions at the end

this white dude David stood up for the fourth time :russ: dude a joke

and this other white dude got p*ssy line up at home and the chick told him so, but he still want to fukk with that other broad who got another American dude on the side

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Ed looks like

giphy.gif

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
SOJA!!

"A white beautiful woman from America"

:laff:

Crowd was like :francis::gucci::usure::unimpressed::mjtf::what::patrice::childplease:

Fam.... I saw plenty broads in the crowd that I'm sure would forever be willing to give Sojaboy that box and mouf and play the right position.... When they showed the crowd's reaction to Lisa, the only thing I could think of while laughing was this:
tenor.gif

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
:mjlol:Soja boy playing that video and the reactions at the end

this white dude David stood up for the fourth time :russ: dude a joke

and this other white dude got p*ssy line up at home and the chick told him so, but he still want to fukk with that other broad who got another American dude on the side

That confuses me. It ain't like she ain't been throwing him the box the whole time; even before he dipped she was like "I'M RIGHT HERE" :russ: