90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Trill Bellamy

Whateva Man
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
ETwhAuOUUAAQjc-

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Only seen half the episode, my thoughts.

No neck needs to leave that chick be. If that was me ( it wouldn't), I'm gone. Two kids no man in sight and your family is already tryna dig up into my pockets?

Ex con seems to be a little fruity. He should bush Varya.

Darcy. Every time I see her she gets more and more uglier. She looks like her p*ssy stinks.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
this brown guy Ash with the Seattle white chick always has the most intense look on his face. those eyes. chill bro :whoa:

iSf3q9Q.png

Man that morning scene after they smashed was hard af to watch:picard:

Dude's eyes were wide open like he just got away with murder. He knows he's using these hoes and he gets a rush from it. This must be the ultimate one since he actually is attempting this on camera.

She low key increasing his stock by saying he was the best ever :gucci:

This dude turning all her girly questions back on her.

When asking if his brother will like her,

"do you think he'll like me??"

"do people not usually like you?"

I was like :whoo: this mfer doesn't give a fukk no mo

Once you smash a girl and especially on the first time meeting her, the amount of respect drops like crazy. Like this dude looks like he got the p*ssy already and now couldn't give less of a fukk about her. Poor woman.

Damn, this the shyt hoes have to go through:mjcry:

I have some theories about this shyt but I'ma hold off for now:mjpls:

Last edited:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
So Mr. No Neck asked Rose to take an STD test, then 5 seconds later followed up by saying he doesn't feel comfortable taking one there :mjlol:
Rose doesn't want to talk about her past for one of two or even both reasons. Either she has a ridiculous high body count or she was abused. I am going with the high body count. But those death looks she was shooting could kill. Imagine that, she finally shows some kind of emotion when her body count is questioned lol. Dude is clearly insecure though. He knows she doesn't want to touch him, but will gladly fukk those broke ass Filipino brehs and that eats his soul.

That nikka Geoffery is a fukking serial killer and is upset that he is being interrogated? :dwillhuh: Varya's friends ain't shiit. :mjlol:They clearly went straight to sabotage mode to try and save her even though she is clearly trying to run game. Anybody peep when Geoffrey got up towards the other dude and saw he was about that energy, then walked out :mjlol: She needs to find another way to America, because this dude will beat the shiit out of her and kill her.

Australian dude Ash needs to wear glasses at all times. Breh always looks surprised. :krs: He is a weirdo that always answers questions like a hallmark card. Breh told her, "Thank you for sharing that concern." who talks like that to a single mom they just smashed? His brother in 2 minutes exposed their relationship for being full of shiit :russ:

Usman "Soja Boy" seems to be the only half normal dude though. He is less convincing than Michael was. Breh is oblivious to all of his friend's disgust in Lisa :mjlol:
Her racism started coming out when his friend told her she was ruining his career

"He is the most disrespectful Nigerian I have ever met!"
"You are a still in Nigeria. You are nothing!"
:mjpls:

Gotta give it to breh for going to extra mile.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Pillow Talk. Annie cooking dinner in bed?!?!

no wonder David fat as hell.

She tryna low key kill that niigga so she can find a sponsor with money... There was a point where David was supposedly on some health kick and had lost a lil weight, now he gained it all back and then some.

The breh Usman's homies keep me :russ: Every time someone meets Lisa for the first time they size her up and start laughing to themselves like the homie from Boomerang.
PolishedJubilantAmurminnow-small.gif
I can imagine when they all get together to talk about her "Niigga... Did you SEE that broad?!? Ya'll think he REALLY smashed that?"

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I don't have a problem with Rose. She's doing what she has to for her son to give him a better life. You can tell she isn't proud of it but she's willing to make that sacrifice.

The situation in the marketplace looked like The Penguin being a doofus and she was trying to speed up the process because that's how it works in those markets. She gave that vendor an extra 50 pesos which is a dollar in US money.

This dude keeps asking about her past...he went to the Philippines to get a woman for a reason. He isn't any better than her. You accept what the deal is or don't. He can't be asking her to get an STD test then refusing to get one himself, especially when he's saying he doesn't trust a test there...wtf you asking her to get one there for then? :wtf: :hhh:

I don't know why they even put Yolanda and that old guy who went to Ukraine on the show. They should have just matched those two up with each other. :dead:

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don't have a problem with Rose. She's doing what she has to for her son to give him a better life. You can tell she isn't proud of it but she's willing to make that sacrifice.

The situation in the marketplace looked like The Penguin being a doofus and she was trying to speed up the process because that's how it works in those markets. She gave that vendor an extra 50 pesos which is a dollar in US money.

This dude keeps asking about her past...he went to the Philippines to get a woman for a reason. He isn't any better than her. You accept what the deal is or don't. He can't be asking her to get an STD test then refusing to get one himself, especially when he's saying he doesn't trust a test there...wtf you asking her to get one there for then? :wtf: :hhh:

I don't know why they even put Yolanda and that old guy who went to Ukraine on the show. They should have just matched those two up with each other. :dead:
Rose was just trying to help him cause you could tell he wasn’t familiar with their money.