90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
The breh Usman's homies keep me :russ: Every time someone meets Lisa for the first time they size her up and start laughing to themselves like the homie from Boomerang.
PolishedJubilantAmurminnow-small.gif
I can imagine when they all get together to talk about her "Niigga... Did you SEE that broad?!? Ya'll think he REALLY smashed that?"

...I want to introduce you ....this is baby girl Lisa :smile:

Director:
Kogo0am.png
BpUEh4x.png

:laff::laff:

I noticed that shyt too. They weren’t even doing a good job hiding it. Then Usman lied when she asked what the other guy said about her. nikka said “uhh he said you are the queen of all queens”
:dead:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Man that morning scene after they smashed was hard af to watch:picard:

Dude's eyes were wide open like he just got away with murder. He knows he's using these hoes and he gets a rush from it. This must be the ultimate one since he actually is attempting this on camera.

She low key increasing his stock by saying he was the best ever :gucci:

This dude turning all her girly questions back on her.

When asking if his brother will like her,

"do you think he'll like me??"

"do people not usually like you?"

I was like :whoo: this mfer doesn't give a fukk no mo

Once you smash a girl and especially on the first time meeting her, the amount of respect drops like crazy. Like this dude looks like he got the p*ssy already and now couldn't give less of a fukk about her. Poor woman.

Damn, this the shyt hoes have to go through:mjcry:

I have some theories about this shyt but I'ma hold off for now:mjpls:

Lmao. Do tell these theories.

Idk how she let a PUA finesse her :mjlol:

Nikkas becoming relationship experts for women is a wild finesse.

Although, she’s not crazy attractive plus has a kid.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I always find it amusing how these Americans act so surprised when they realize their partners are interested in them for the opportunity of coming to America.

it would be like him trying to fyck and her saying :whoa: you want to have sex :usure:

why would anyone think a Russian girl wants to date someone across the world if not to move there :snoop:

so much fukkery on this season :blessed:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
So Mr. No Neck asked Rose to take an STD test, then 5 seconds later followed up by saying he doesn't feel comfortable taking one there :mjlol:
Rose doesn't want to talk about her past for one of two or even both reasons. Either she has a ridiculous high body count or she was abused. I am going with the high body count. But those death looks she was shooting could kill. Imagine that, she finally shows some kind of emotion when her body count is questioned lol. Dude is clearly insecure though. He knows she doesn't want to touch him, but will gladly fukk those broke ass Filipino brehs and that eats his soul.

That nikka Geoffery is a fukking serial killer and is upset that he is being interrogated? :dwillhuh: Varya's friends ain't shiit. :mjlol:They clearly went straight to sabotage mode to try and save her even though she is clearly trying to run game. Anybody peep when Geoffrey got up towards the other dude and saw he was about that energy, then walked out :mjlol: She needs to find another way to America, because this dude will beat the shiit out of her and kill her.

Australian dude Ash needs to wear glasses at all times. Breh always looks surprised. :krs: He is a weirdo that always answers questions like a hallmark card. Breh told her, "Thank you for sharing that concern." who talks like that to a single mom they just smashed? His brother in 2 minutes exposed their relationship for being full of shiit :russ:

Usman "Soja Boy" seems to be the only half normal dude though. He is less convincing than Michael was. Breh is oblivious to all of his friend's disgust in Lisa :mjlol:
Her racism started coming out when his friend told her she was ruining his career

"He is the most disrespectful Nigerian I have ever met!"
"You are a still in Nigeria. You are nothing!"
:mjpls:

Gotta give it to breh for going to extra mile.

White women got crazy entitlement :mjlol:

That scene was nuts.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
it would be like him trying to fyck and her saying :whoa: you want to have sex :usure:

why would anyone think a Russian girl wants to date someone across the world if not to move there :snoop:

I think he is upset because that is her only goal which.....she makes it kinda obvious. She is clearly not into dude. Although he is insane, she is using him as a ticket.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I think he is upset because that is her only goal which.....she makes it kinda obvious. She is clearly not into dude. Although he is insane, she is using him as a ticket.

I don’t think that’s it entirely though.

when he first got off the plane she was into him and he was weird. I think she wants to go to America, AND be with him, in that order, but not that she wants to ditch him entirely.

either way, dude is weird as hell and an ex convict lol :mjlol:

Daps

It’s well known that foreign women seek out American men for one specific purpose. Yet these men seek foreign women because they think American women are messed up.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think that’s it entirely though.

when he first got off the plane she was into him and he was weird. I think she wants to go to America, AND be with him, in that order, but not that she wants to ditch him entirely.

either way, dude is weird as hell and an ex convict lol :mjlol:

He is a legit psycho. And true. It think she wanted to stay at his hotel, but the way he was acting made her change her mind.