90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
“Meeting my needs. I need a little breathing room”

South African cac hurt :mjcry:
Costa Rica brehtren probably blow that feminist back out that night :mjlit:

Said she can schedule messages and lauged about it :wow:

If i was that cac id be on the next plane out back to South Africa someway somehow without saying a word.

Daps
I see the series is on hulu...which one do I start with?

Season 2 had Danielle and Mohamed. I’d start there to really get a sense of the fukkery.

mohamed-jbali-and-danielle-mullins-wedding-day.png

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Sasha: " You calling this food? This food trash":hhh:

Fat Betsy chick: "You're trash" :mjcry:

:mjlol:

i honestly don’t see a problem lol. He wants his wife to be a certain way as she should want to see him.

& I bet Fat Betsy expects to get a 6FT+ breh with a pack while eating twinkies. You think her skinny ass mom is eating that shyt?

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
i honestly don’t see a problem lol. He wants his wife to be a certain way as she should want to see him.

& I bet Fat Betsy expects to get a 6FT+ breh with a pack while eating twinkies. You think her skinny ass mom is eating that shyt?

Come on... you are a guest in somebody’s house... m

Money is power... she bought the shyt... who the hell is he to throw it away... she was King Kong around them there parts

Daps
Mursel ain’t shyt for meeting those three boys, knowing his family wouldn’t approve.

A lot of these single moms on the show rush into these things, and the kids end up suffering. Tiffany had her son calling Ronald dad before they met. Then she got pregnant by her recovering addict husband, and left him over there by himself so she could have the baby over here. Then that man was crushed because his new family, including his daughter were in another country.