90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Darcey is an emotional trainwreck.

:hhh:

All that unnecessary crying, pushing for an engagement, and competing with her sister

How can women NOT see that kind of a behavior is a turnoff?

She cares more about the ring, and status of wife than about the man

All she had to do was go to the Canary Islands instead of cold ass Albania. He was gona propose

:mjlol:

Daps
I’m sure Tim is embarrassed of his penis. I’ve never seen a heterosexual man act this way. EVER.

That African chick absolutely dropped the ball. She acted like a complete fool.

Both corny ass Benjamin, and "Teem" were handed the booty on a platter, and both acted like little bytches.

People watch their kids while drinking all the time, and he doesn't even have 50/50 custody.

Pillow Talk is more entertaining than the actual show. Tarik and his brother be cracking me up. Annie and David are funny too.

---

Superstar
Daps
This Tim cat doesn't make sense.

His Instagram and who he is on the show don't add up at all.

He makes customs guns, drives a Ferrari in real life his ex is solid looking girl. Not as bad as the one on the show.

True he is acting like a wild mango with the girl on that show but she isn't the type of girl you build with just bang a few times and toss.

Last edited:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
This Tim cat doesn't make sense.

His Instagram and who he is on the show don't add up at all.

He makes customs guns, drives a Ferrari in real life his ex is solid looking girl. Not as bad as the one on the show.

True he is acting like a wild mango with the girl on that show but she isn't the type of girl you build with just bang a few times and toss.
He wants a family, man has no self esteem to demand better.