9/9 WWE Monday Night Raw: On This Day, I See Clearly...

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Another Krack lie...fitting. Lying....you're smilie shyt doesn't change that. LOL. Tranny? When and where? How is that even possible when I'm the one who called those nyggas out before you ever got here?

Would you like me to direct you to the jbo post about a "Nacho Vidal"?

Or were you off your meds that day Erik?

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Back during the Bryan/Punk second PPV match.she pretty much took over the show. Kicking Raw off with her theme music and it ended with her kind of sonning both Punk and Bryan with cliffhangers on her choosing one or the another. She pushed them both on to tables and then made the crowd chant YES with her afterwards as the show ended. After fukking over Cena at TLC last year, she was kicking off Raw and Smackdown with Ziggler and Big E as her sidekicks and Raw would end the same way after Big E would lay out Cena and they would close up to her face like it was all about her. Hilarious. Don't even remember Trish ever getting so many endings...her and Lita mainevented one time but that was practically it. That Rock angle was in the middle of the show.

I remember the bryan/punk thing..Kayfabe wise she isn't main eventing because she decides to skip around during people's matches. She made it seem like she had matches. Anyone can main event by this standard. :yeshrug:

Thanks for the response

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Except they dont..not even Heyman. They went to Punk instead. Her segments were the main events...what the show was built up too.

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Man.....I haven't been around too much on this forum because watching Danielson getting beat the fukk up at the end of every Raw is boring as fukk....

Thank god football is back though....:blessed:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HHH ethered little copeland, with that never drew a dime line and his general demeanor. Edge's lines were corny or had been used many times before.

They built for the Bryan vs Orton well enough, they did technically the right things, just wasn't that interesting.

On a side note, Rock voted for Bush in 00 and 04, donated to him in at least 04, and his political views when he talks in interviews are about as diehard conservative as can be without actually endorsing the republican party.

KendoNagasaki

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Wolves
Back during the Bryan/Punk second PPV match.she pretty much took over the show. Kicking Raw off with her theme music and it ended with her kind of sonning both Punk and Bryan with cliffhangers on her choosing one or the another. She pushed them both on to tables and then made the crowd chant YES with her afterwards as the show ended. After fukking over Cena at TLC last year, she was kicking off Raw and Smackdown with Ziggler and Big E as her sidekicks and Raw would end the same way after Big E would lay out Cena and they would close up to her face like it was all about her. Hilarious. Don't even remember Trish ever getting so many endings...her and Lita mainevented one time but that was practically it. That Rock angle was in the middle of the show.

By that rationale, Heyman is a main eventer too. How many times did Raw open and close this year with Heyman involved with Punk, Brock or both? Just because someone is involved in a main event angle (Bryan / Punk) or with the face of the company (John Cena), it doesn't mean that they themselves are the main event attraction. When she closes out a show on her own merits and not as part of someone else's angle, then you can call it the main event.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Not quite. He didn't carry entire storylines where he was the main focus. Even this thing with Punk was behind Bryan/Cena.

KendoNagasaki

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Wolves
Not quite. He didn't carry entire storylines where he was the main focus. Even this thing with Punk was behind Bryan/Cena.

AJ didn't carry entire storylines either. If she did, it doesn't say much for Punk, Bryan, Cena, Kane, Ziggler, Big E, Sheamus or anyone else she's been involved with. She was an integral part of some storylines but not the main focus. Everything you say about her can be applied to Heyman. Wasn't Heyman carrying storylines forward in Brock's feuds with Cena, HHH and Punk when he'd appear on Brock's behalf every week and cut promos? Those feuds would have had no life when Brock wasn't there if it wasn't for Heyman. He played a big part in those feuds, just like AJ did in hers. But like her, he wasn't the main focus or main event.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Oh no...she didn't carry an entire storyline. She was put over by Bryan treating her like trash. That's what happened post Mania 28. In the end, she ended up stealing the show and her Wedding was damn near the most promoted angle for Raw 1000 and whatnot.

Heyman was a good buffer..necessary without question. The whole thing had no legs if not for him. But he didn't carry it.

KendoNagasaki

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Wolves
Oh no...she didn't carry an entire storyline. She was put over by Bryan treating her like trash. That's what happened post Mania 28. In the end, she ended up stealing the show and her Wedding was damn near the most promoted angle for Raw 1000 and whatnot.

Heyman was a good buffer..necessary without question. The whole thing had no legs if not for him. But he didn't carry it.

Just like AJ didn't carry Punk, Bryan or anyone else. I like AJ and think she's talented but if she's as talented at carrying others to greatness as you think she is, I guess we'll be seeing Layla, Aksana and Alicia Fox closing out Raw real soon...

captaincharisma

***** PLATINUM *****
Daps
Reppin
NYC
raw ratings took only a slight dip despite MNF, everyone saying its a good rating

Edge >>>>>

:umad:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
No Wyatts :sadcam:

I was hoping theyd be a little bid creative with the goldust look like have half his painted the other half just dustin rhodes

51.jpg

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
SMH I watched RAW live but I had to show my homie the Santino/Cesaro match cause Hulu messed around and cut it. For a while there Hulu was cutting out RVD matches too idk what's up with their editing team.