9/9 WWE Monday Night Raw: On This Day, I See Clearly...

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Oh yeah.he was at Democrat one too. He was also there in NY with Bill Gates when X Box was released. He personally kicked off the XFL to overwhelming success in LA in Feb 2001 too. All of that..but that was 12 and 13 years ago. I know you were like in what? 1st or 2nd grade..some shyt like that. Anyhow..

LIVE report of the Blandy/Goldust match...apparently Sandow was very over too before the commerical shyt kicked in.
ZERO reaction for Orton. Massive Yes/No reactions on each punch and blow between the two until Orton completely murdered the momentum by walking out of the ring. At that point though, the crowd went nuts with "you still got it" chants. During the first commercial break, Randy did a hilarious heel move. He stood outside until the 9 count and then climbed back into the ring from one side of the turnbuckle and slipped right back out from the other side before Goldy could touch him, drawing big heat. That's about it, rest was there for you to watch, amazing match.

One thing I did notice on TV that I didn't realize there was how visibly pissed Orton was that the crowd no-sold his promo. Zero cheers, zero boos.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
lol
Two of the biggest pops of the night after Edge did not even make it to TV. Dolph Ziggler came out to a huge pop, but the one that was absolutely massive was Natalya. It didn't go for anywhere near as long as Edge's (just a few seconds), but the initial pop might have been even louder. I don't know if people mistook her music for Bret Hart or something, but I can't explain why so many people popped for Nattie, it was loud as hell. AJ also got a big starting pop (which you also didn't hear, commercials ended in the middle of her entrance) but it was nowhere near Natalya's.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He's not from San Antonio..how the fukk is gonna be a "dikk riding fakkit". You're familiar with too much suspect shyt.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
i dont like how the E is cutting shyt out just to guide the direction of what they want more. sure, each crowd might be different, where one will boo a wrestler and one will cheer a wrestler and they are trying to even it out, but it is really stopping some guys from getting over..like that sandow and ziggler example for instance..i read that they cut almost all of sandows promo and gave ziggler the jobber entrance to minimize the pop seen by viewers. thats some wack shyt

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would they want to minimize Ziggler's pop tho? He's a face and he's involved in the corporation storyline. Him being over is a good thing.

mr x

Superstar
Daps
what are the four times AJ has main evented Raw?
thanks in advance

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
what are the four times AJ has main evented Raw?
thanks in advance

Back during the Bryan/Punk second PPV match.she pretty much took over the show. Kicking Raw off with her theme music and it ended with her kind of sonning both Punk and Bryan with cliffhangers on her choosing one or the another. She pushed them both on to tables and then made the crowd chant YES with her afterwards as the show ended. After fukking over Cena at TLC last year, she was kicking off Raw and Smackdown with Ziggler and Big E as her sidekicks and Raw would end the same way after Big E would lay out Cena and they would close up to her face like it was all about her. Hilarious. Don't even remember Trish ever getting so many endings...her and Lita mainevented one time but that was practically it. That Rock angle was in the middle of the show.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Another Krack lie...fitting. Lying....you're smilie shyt doesn't change that. LOL. Tranny? When and where? How is that even possible when I'm the one who called those nyggas out before you ever got here?