9/9 WWE Monday Night Raw: On This Day, I See Clearly...

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i7kQsSn.jpg

And there's nothing you can do. :banderas:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
What a night :ahh:

Alot of quality females in attendance too :leon: - probably dragged by their BFs though.

Top pops felt like a large tie between Edge/D-Bry/Punk/Santino and Goldust :pachaha: - hell even Natalya was blowing the roof off for a bit.

Dark match Main Event was weaksauce though.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Alot of quality females in attendance too:leon: - probably dragged by their BFs though.

Top pops felt like a large tie between Edge/D-Bry/Punk/Santino and Goldust :pachaha: - hell even Natalya was blowing the roof off for a bit.

Didnt Dusty Rhodes say once you can judge how business is doing when more attractive women start showing up?:ohhh:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

Alot of quality females in attendance too :leon: - probably dragged by their BFs though.

]

nawl breh, edgeward had the hoes coming out :wow:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
"Best for business"
During the commercial break after the RVD match, "The Macho Man" fan was spoken to by WWE staff. I'm not sure what they said to him but he toned it down from that point on. This seems like the fan incident last week on RAW where WWE staff came out and told fans dressed as Hogan, Piper, etc. to tone it down. The crowd had been distracted since the match between ADR and R-Truth due to the fan.