9/9 WWE Monday Night Raw: On This Day, I See Clearly...

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just like AJ didn't carry Punk, Bryan or anyone else. I like AJ and think she's talented but if she's as talented at carrying others to greatness as you think she is, I guess we'll be seeing Layla, Aksana and Alicia Fox closing out Raw real soon...
Your points are accurate, factual, and flat out true but your fighting a losing battle trying to discuss AJ Lee in a logical and honest fashion with him.no matter what you say He's gonna respond to your post and claim you hate AJ ( Even though you clearly said you were a fan of her) and then accuse you of hating women or maybe being a closeted homosexual. :beli::snoop: Just say the "AJ Runs RAW" and she and Paige or Nattie should headline/close Wrestlemania 30 and everything will blow over just fine.

Last edited:

KendoNagasaki

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Wolves
Your points are accurate, factual, and flat out true but your fighting a losing battle trying to discuss AJ Lee logical and honest fashion with him.no matter what you say He's gonna respond to your post and claim you hate AJ ( Even though you clearly said you were a fan of her) and then accuse you of hating women or maybe being a closeted homosexual. :beli::snoop: Just say the "AJ Runs RAW" and she and Paige or Nattie should headlineand close Wrestlemania 30 and everything will blow over just fine.

Haha. Yeah, you're right. I was just gonna say "Heyman Runs Raw" but I know what kind of response that would have gotten. I know as fans we tend to put our favourite wrestlers above others but some people take it to weird and ridiculous levels. I'd love to see Punk and Bryan headline and close Wrestlemania next year (sorry AJ, Paige and Nattie, even though I think you're great) but if they did, i'm sure a certain someone would say it was because of AJ and that "AJ Runs Wrestlemania" :lolbron:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Haha. Yeah, you're right. I was just gonna say "Heyman Runs Raw" but I know what kind of response that would have gotten. I know as fans we tend to put our favourite wrestlers above others but some people take it to weird and ridiculous levels. I'd love to see Punk and Bryan headline and close Wrestlemania next year (sorry AJ, Paige and Nattie, even though I think you're great) but if they did, i'm sure a certain someone would say it was because of AJ and that "AJ Runs Wrestlemania" :lolbron:
exactly! let him tell it bryan and punk would probably be back headlining ROH Final Battle 2013, if AJ hadn't came in and "saved" both of their careers and taught them how to be stars last year :bryan:the things you on read on this internet, its nothong if not entertaing I guess. :yeshrug:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
exactly! let him tell it bryan and punk would probably be back headlining ROH Final Battle 2013, if AJ hadn't came in and "saved" both of their careers and taught them how to be stars last year :bryan:the things you on read on this internet, its nothong if not entertaing I guess. :yeshrug:
I'd like AJ to run with that. If any of the divas try and say she used them to advance her career.

KendoNagasaki

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Wolves

It's all entertainment. When someone takes their hero worship and infatuations to new levels and they're being serious, all you can do is laugh :russ: