[9/7/24] AEW Presents All Out: Swerve/Page in a Cage, Danielson/Perry, Ospreay/PAC, Stat/Willow, MJF/Garcia, and More!

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Hangman once he realizes his first "win" over Swerve doesn't technically count since it was a lights out match

intro-1709917769.jpg

Exactly, the feud will now conclude with a 5 minute regular wrestling match on Rampage.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
This was what the hell you call a grudge match. I feel like pg only allows you to go so far even when it comes to blood feuds. This is what punk vs drew should have looked like and would have looked like back in the day minus the staples and needle. With everything that led up to the matches between punk and Drew, the matches were too clean for me.
what about Drew/Punk? :lupe:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love the variety, I'm not even a big death match guy, but when you take two highly competent guys and then add in the extra violence it is my favorite kind of wrestling, especially with a story as well developed as the Hangman/Swerve one and not just some bullshyt deathmatch/hardcore match for the sake of having one type shyt.

it kind of sucks the crowd seemed a little confused because I thought that chairshot finish was perfect. especially the way the chair was mangled.

I'm guessing the needle shyt confused them, I bet half the people couldn't even tell wtf was going on live with that even if it was on the titantron.