[9/5/21] All Elite Wrestling: All Out III "Where Champions Are Made"

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
This has taken Double Or Nothing's spot as the best wrestling show of the year.
Suzuki :demonic::damn:
That boy B-Dan says he wants to work in New Japan and Mexico, too, when/if the pandemic lets up :bryan:

Adam Cole is nothing special so I was hoping he'd stay with the Entertainment. Hopefully he'll just be a comedic goon like the Bucks are right now and not pushed seriously as a world title guy.

What's really interesting is that "WWE guys" jumping to AEW used to have the same story of "they suck/they never used me to my full potential" to now people like Cole & Danielson saying "I liked being in WWE... but AEW is obviously the better choice". When talent starts coming to you because they want to, and not because they have an axe to grind or no other choice, that's when you've really got something special going on and are building momentum.

Now start the build for Page vs. Omega at Full Gear :blessed:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps

People been dropping clips but heres the full vid

I like the way he’s talking, he out here like I’m the realtor best in the world, he can be the legit elite hunter.

CM punk is the wrestleing fan favorite but Bryan felt like a big star showing up in his prime. I can’t wait until punk/bryan/omega triple threat or just matches against each other.

Also I know AJ ain’t leaving but I’m a need Finn to leave and come join the BC reunion.

Solid show with a great ending, AEW is legit competition now and yes it took some big name ex wwe guys showing up to do it. This is going to be interesting

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I like the way he’s talking, he out here like I’m the realtor best in the world, he can be the legit elite hunter.

CM punk is the wrestleing fan favorite but Bryan felt like a big star showing up in his prime. I can’t wait until punk/bryan/omega triple threat or just matches against each other.

Also I know AJ ain’t leaving but I’m a need Finn to leave and come join the BC reunion.

Solid show with a great ending, AEW is legit competition now and yes it took some big name ex wwe guys showing up to do it. This is going to be interesting

The thing that would REALLY interest me about Fin leaving to join AEW is what that would mean for the Bullet Club

Cuz I’m not sure if it’s a work or shoot.

But Tama really seems like he hates the Kenny, Bucks, and now Gallows and Karl….. a guy who he once used look up to like a big brother.

If Finn was to squad up with them….. now you basically have 2/4 of the OG Bullet Club back together and I wonder how would he react to that cuz he never really seems to take shots at Finn

Also, we all know Gallows and Karl are gonna go back to NJPW sometime…… But if Finn came back with them?

That would be interesting as fukk the first time they come face to face with Tama, Fale along with the new guys like Evil, Jay, Kenta, and now Sho in the mix

Rayzah

Daps
AEW is giving that buzz and excitement for wrestling back. WWE has been almost impossible for me to watch consistently for a while, it's just gotten so bad. WWE have a lot of talent but the system and format is awful at the moment, the talent aren't being given the chance to shine in the way they should, it's a mess. While AEW isn't perfect and they have areas they can improve upon they also do good things and it feels more exciting and organic. This could be a new era for wrestling finally, eventually WWE may even have to improve, because AEW are starting to build momentum. I ended up buying the PPV last min because I remembered CM Punk was wrestling and was curious to see how he looked and also heard the Danielson rumors, who I rate very highly, he's gonna make me wanna watch the show, 2 major signings for them.
Yea WWE would be untouchable if they didn’t enter cruise control as soon as they won.

It’s like they know how to create moments and book a good show when they want but their unnecessary formulaic approach to booking is played out. Let’s have the contenders face the champions in a non title match to have a shot at the titles, is beyond stupid. And the let’s have one guy come out then another face and a equal amount of heels brawl and after break say someone made a tag match. How does that still excite people?

AEW feels fresh and it’s not just cause they are new, they now have the arsenal to really grab some fans from Vince who love Bryan or who are tired of the forced kiddy humor and dialog. Those kids that watched Cena are teens and adults now and they are over the kiddie stuff

Rayzah

Daps
The thing that would REALLY interest me about Fin leaving to join AEW is what that would mean for the Bullet Club

Cuz I’m not sure if it’s a work or shoot.

But Tama really seems like he hates the Kenny, Bucks, and now Gallows and Karl….. a guy who he once used look up to like a big brother.

If Finn was to squad up with them….. now you basically have 2/4 of the OG Bullet Club back together and I wonder how would he react to that cuz he never really seems to take shots at Finn

Also, we all know Gallows and Karl are gonna go back to NJPW sometime…… But if Finn came back with them?

That would be interesting as fukk the first time they come face to face with Tama, Fale along with the new guys like Evil, Jay, Kenta, and now Sho in the mix
Dude just seems bitter they all got the big money job and he never got the same attention. He sees them as equals and doesn’t understand why he isn’t mentioned in the same breathe as them.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Dude just seems bitter they all got the big money job and he never got the same attention. He sees them as equals and doesn’t understand why he isn’t mentioned in the same breathe as them.

I wasn’t really surprised with his feelings towards Omega & Bucks…. Cuz that was Kayfabe to a degree and understandable

But how he flipped on Karl and Gallows has been amazing.

I remember when they first got let go, he was all happy to have Karl on his podcast and was on his happy Little Bro shyt again.

Was even fine with them going to Impact a little although he wanted them back in Japan.

But then that shyt went south:russ:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I think it belongs on a "best PPV" list. But it's one of those shows were it wasn't about classic/historical matches that will be remembered forever (well, I guess there's gonna be fans that could argue for the cage matcg), instead it was a really good show that didn't let up for 3 and a half hours. That's really fukking impressive in 2021. And most importantly, it FELT like a we were watching something special and the company establishing itself like a legit major player (at least perception wise), and not just an alternative.

No one will talk about an individual match like it’s a classic, but people will remember the show as a whole for being great. That’s better than having one or 2 matches talked about.

Best show I’ve seen in years.