[9/5/21] All Elite Wrestling: All Out III "Where Champions Are Made"

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
All those years of still being a wrestling fan through dark times:francis:, having to search overseas and through indies to find all the good shyt.

Staying investing in the business feels like it was all redeemed for a night like last night:mjcry:

It was worth it though. American fans checking out bullet club shyt and getting aj, nak, Naito, Ibushi, Omega/Okada n damn near all of the upper card/mid card shyt Japan guys popping. All this other shyt was trickle down effects. nikkas in Japan were already having blassics while Cawdy was being stardust on US tv they making it seem like he got this shyt popping when all he did was get around some guys who already had a buzz. :camby:

The uk got popping too although I don't know much about it had to be some buzz if all their top dudes got signed to nxt.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I wasn’t really surprised with his feelings towards Omega & Bucks…. Cuz that was Kayfabe to a degree and understandable

But how he flipped on Karl and Gallows has been amazing.

I remember when they first got let go, he was all happy to have Karl on his podcast and was on his happy Little Bro shyt again.

Was even fine with them going to Impact a little although he wanted them back in Japan.

But then that shyt went south:russ:

Some of it is kayfabe. If there was some legit, deep running beef, his little brother wouldn't have appeared on AEW TV multiple times and wouldn't have had an interaction with Gallows and Anderson at that LA NJPW show recently.

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Punk looked old, flabby, nervous, and like the entire industry passed him by twice over. Somehow he felt more out of time and older than Christian and Sting, not to mention the guys that came up after him like The Elite, Mox, or even his contemporaries in Bryan and Kingston. He has no edge left after living for years as a millionaire. This man has been living in the same building as Oprah for a decade. That killer instinct to push him beyond his lack of athleticism or size or look wasn't there at all.

Like...Adam Cole's big head felt like a bigger deal and star than Punk. Not to mention Bryan seeming like he's on an entirely different planet than Punk.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
ignore those weirdos breh imagine the type of dudes they gotta be in real life :picard:. shyt is clearly some form of 'tism and if it isn't :huhldup:
Oh, I am. I just wanted to see how they were reacting to the show for shyts and giggles.

Straight up turned it into an AEW Discussion thread; talking about ratings and bookings. Dudes supposedly don’t watch, but look at how much of time in their life they dedicate to AEDub. :picard: :hhh: :mjlol:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Stinks thread is filled with weirdos and nutcases. :picard:

shyt stain on TSC. :hhh:
It's literally just one dude doing everything thing he can to will that thread into relevance and failing. This is not even an exaggeration, he has more posts in that thread than the next 10 top posters combined. :mjlol: I don't think I have ever seen that in any thread ever.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It's literally just one dude doing everything thing he can to will that thread into relevance and failing. This is not even an exaggeration, he has more posts in that thread than the next 10 top posters combined. :mjlol: I don't think I have ever seen that in any thread ever.
Dude creeping up on 1k posts in under 14 months. I barely have 1330+ posts in my comic book thread that I started in 2012. The unhealthy obsession… :huhldup:

Let’s not bring up that cornball tho. The usual stooges stay hating and actively discussing a fed they supposedly don’t like is unbelievable. :picard:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Good riddance.

Hes steady chittin on the product in interviews too. They need to fire him altogether so he can crawl back to Stamford and kiss vince's ass

He can be old. Just get out the way.

HE STEALING MONEY!!!!

What's so great about him??:ld:

Is that jungle girl from WOW??
Different female

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It was worth it though. American fans checking out bullet club shyt and getting aj, nak, Naito, Ibushi, Omega/Okada n damn near all of the upper card/mid card shyt Japan guys popping. All this other shyt was trickle down effects. nikkas in Japan were already having blassics while Cawdy was being stardust on US tv they making it seem like he got this shyt popping when all he did was get around some guys who already had a buzz. :camby:

The uk got popping too although I don't know much about it had to be some buzz if all their top dudes got signed to nxt.

uk indy scene was rabid for a few years until WWE came in and signed up most of the talent and those promotions basically signed a deal that they probably now regret..

WWE wanted to do the same in Japan but they failed because the Japanese promotions and talent just weren't that interested in selling out to a highest bidder. They have a lot of pride.

WWE became really really stale after they fumbled the WM30 aftermath.. Bryan, Shield and Wyatts etc. could have led them into the future.

Hardcore wrestling fans started watching more and more NJPW and that's how a lot more people became familiar with Omega and the Bucks as the 2nd/3rd generation of the Bullet Club.

WWE tried to sign them like they signed AJ Styles, Gallows and Anderson but The Elite kept their options open and the rest is history.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
It’s definitely a win for Lashley, but it was still unnecessary. Lashley was always gonna look menacing and intimidating, he’s like 6’3” 260 and looks chiseled out of stone. Imagine Evolution being split up to make Triple H look more menacing and having Orton and Batista fight each other every week :mjlol: I don’t want to be THAT go, but I just don’t think they wanted a 4 no-nonsense black dudes being presented that way long term

but evolution did break up. lol... didn't last forever

and there was always plans in place for Randy and Batista to be big singles stars. For Ced and old man Shelton, not so much.

Very different scenarios here