Triple H is probably somewhere like

5m0lso.jpg

giphy.gif

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
It's been competition ever since AEW debuted, I really think WWE will be ok. As long as Raw continues to be at least decent/good as it has been the past three weeks, and Smackdown stays great there is nothing to worry about. :manny:

Bryan is a huge addition for AEW :banderas:, a big one, but I doubt he is gonna cause major concerns like that for WWE.

Everybody wishes otherwise though breh lol

Motherfukers just can’t enjoy watching Wrestling period.

Gotta be tribalism everywhere smh

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I can see Bayley eventually heading to AEW. Charlotte will probably eventually head over too as long as Andrade is in AEW. I think Sasha & Becky will end up staying with the WWE.
I think Sasha would 100% be interested in that forbidden door deal Bryan got and the chance to work cross-promotion, only one that won't ever leave is Becky because of Seth imo.

Daps
I can see Bayley eventually heading to AEW. Charlotte will probably eventually head over too as long as Andrade is in AEW. I think Sasha & Becky will end up staying with the WWE.
Charlotte has to bite the bullet and stay. They sucked her off for like 6 years now.That would be cold blooded to leave.

Really i cant see the 4 Horsewomen leaving at all.

They all will be pushed heavily.

They can be the new 4 core veterans for the future just like Cena, Orton, Batista, and Miz were for the 2010's

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Charlotte has to bite the bullet and stay. They sucked her off for like 6 years now.That would be cold blooded to leave.

They can be the new 4 core veterans for the future just like Cena, Orton, Batista, and Miz were for the 2010's

Charlotte is probably going to leave. Especially if Ric Flair appears in AEW along with Andrade.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I think Sasha would 100% be interested in that forbidden door deal Bryan got and the chance to work cross-promotion, only one that won't ever leave is Becky because of Seth imo.

True. Sasha could also leave for Hollywood / other projects. She seems to getting more mainstream buzz.

Charlotte could stay, but I think she wants to do other stuff at some point based on her interview with Renee recently. Cokeboy could just throw the bank at her and keep her, I guess. I think Bayley would definitely head over to AEW since she seems to have a relationship with so many of the roster & seems to enjoy "wrestling" more than "sports entertainment." Becky is the only one I could truly see not leave WWE.