[9/5/21] All Elite Wrestling: All Out III "Where Champions Are Made"

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
fukk it I don’t even watch AEW like that but imma try and tune in weekly :mjgrin:

D088Wjg.jpg

:russ:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Unpopular opinion but i personally hate dark order without Brodie

I guess its nice for Bray to do it for Brodie but id love for Bray to bring another Feind type character

I can picture him being some horror killer gimmick like Jason or Michael Myers with a slasher theme coming out with a chainsaw

Maybe he could align with Malakai Black and Abadon.

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
Watching the AEW Media scrum. Punk just said he’s a kid at Christmaswith all these potential matches that he can do. Named dropped Cole, Bryan, Will Hobbs, and Ricky Starks.

I love how he keeps dropping Hobbs and Starks’ names :wow:

Same. The only wrestler I had any interest in after I stopped watching wrestling post-WCW buy vs. the only reason I'm watching this shyt in the first place
:feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme::feedme:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Definitely in terms of talent, but right now, AEW's women's division is a more entertaining watch.
SD womens division had a great stretch from pre-pandemic to Summerslam with Bayley, Sasha and Bianca all putting together some of their best work. It's hit a bump in the road with this Becky infusion, she clearly wasn't ready to comeback yet:francis:

Daps
You can insert Marty Scurll in there too....... sheesh of anyone HE'S the main one left out the worst:russ:

Unfortunately the me too came for him. Really sucks because i bet he was gonna be the bridge to bringing roh to the forbidden door. Marty should be in there with the elite