[9/5/21] All Elite Wrestling: All Out III "Where Champions Are Made"

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
If they do this right Cole can get some mileage out of the Xpac/Syxx role if they build up to him fueding with Kenny.

Once Hangman beat Omega for the title, they can transition to Hangman vs. Cole. They could even have The Elite turn on Kenny after he loses, making Cole the leader & then reuniting Kenny/Hangman down the line after Kenny takes his hiatus.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Jim Ross low-key ruined the vibe. We ain't pay it no mind cuz of our adrenaline. But it's gonna hit us when we run that ending back.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
SD womens division had a great stretch from pre-pandemic to Summerslam with Bayley, Sasha and Bianca all putting together some of their best work. It's hit a bump in the road with this Becky infusion, she clearly wasn't ready to comeback yet:francis:

I can see Bayley eventually heading to AEW. Charlotte will probably eventually head over too as long as Andrade is in AEW. I think Sasha & Becky will end up staying with the WWE.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Breh, this is another level of the game. Usually I agree since I can sense a bullshyt promotion a mile away, but this is entirely different from a typical AEW "surprise". This is competition.

giphy.gif

It's been competition ever since AEW debuted, I really think WWE will be ok. As long as Raw continues to be at least decent/good as it has been the past three weeks, and Smackdown stays great there is nothing to worry about. :manny:

Bryan is a huge addition for AEW :banderas:, a big one, but I doubt he is gonna cause major concerns like that for WWE.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AEW is giving that buzz and excitement for wrestling back. WWE has been almost impossible for me to watch consistently for a while, it's just gotten so bad. WWE have a lot of talent but the system and format is awful at the moment, the talent aren't being given the chance to shine in the way they should, it's a mess. While AEW isn't perfect and they have areas they can improve upon they also do good things and it feels more exciting and organic. This could be a new era for wrestling finally, eventually WWE may even have to improve, because AEW are starting to build momentum. I ended up buying the PPV last min because I remembered CM Punk was wrestling and was curious to see how he looked and also heard the Danielson rumors, who I rate very highly, he's gonna make me wanna watch the show, 2 major signings for them.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
It's been competition ever since AEW debuted, I really think WWE will be ok. As long as Raw continues to be at least decent/good as it has been the past three weeks, and Smackdown stays great there is nothing to worry about. :manny:

Bryan is a huge addition for AEW :banderas:, a big one, but I doubt he is gonna cause major concerns like that for WWE.

WWE is going to keep making money despite itself. The only reason for Cokeboy to be concerned about AEW is purely for his ego.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
I can see Bayley eventually heading to AEW. Charlotte will probably eventually head over too as long as Andrade is in AEW. I think Sasha & Becky will end up staying with the WWE.

know she's not popular on this board, but Charlotte would be fukking dope in AEW :wow:

all of the natural heel tactics without all of the forced WWE writing.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

And the door is far from broken :dwillhuh:

They still have Bray and there's something else Tony Tone got up his sleeve. If yall thought tonight was fire....breh these next few months are going to be an inferno with friggin Cinder from Killer Instinct doing the C Walk:damn: