[9/5/21] All Elite Wrestling: All Out III "Where Champions Are Made"

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Everybody wishes otherwise though breh lol

Motherfukers just can’t enjoy watching Wrestling period.

Gotta be tribalism everywhere smh

It's weird to me, but it's only the marks who are acting like this. Creating unnecessary drama that does not need to be. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there is a WWE/AEW cross promotion at some point in the future :ehh:.
People think Vince would not allow it because of his ego, but he also allowed Chris Jericho to talk about AEW on Stone Cold Podcast :manny:.

The cross promotion would be much better than the WWE/WCW one too cause AEW seems much bigger, so I doubt it would cause any type of harm. But marks would shyt all over it and not allow it cause they letting the hate boil to their head, casual fans would love it :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That Adam Cole signing might low key hurt the most. Punk and Bryan were who they were. They got over in WWE because they got over everywhere else they went.

Adam was an alright guy when Triple H found him. He was an indie darling that had a ceiling like many of the ones that came before him. Trips pushed that guy into the biggest star NXT ever had and their Shawn Michaels. Going forward it’ll be hard to talk about that brand an ignore his contributions.

He basically trained dude to be TV ready and handed him over ready made to the competition

Hunter did what he thought was best for business though... him and Shawn Michaels loved Cole because they saw a lot of Shawn in Cole..

Personally.. i don't see Cole on that level but i cannot deny the popularity he gained. i was at NXT New York during WM35 weekend and Cole was super over...

Vince probably couldn't get past the size lol.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo
Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Miro winning:whew:
He gets to walk in the house to this

E7_duHLVgAAESPK

:to::to:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Everybody wishes otherwise though breh lol

Motherfukers just can’t enjoy watching Wrestling period.

Gotta be tribalism everywhere smh

It's weird to me, but it's only the marks who are acting like this. Creating unnecessary drama that does not need to be. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if there is a WWE/AEW cross promotion at some point in the future :ehh:.
People think Vince would not allow it because of his ego, but he also allowed Chris Jericho to talk about AEW on Stone Cold Podcast :manny:.

The cross promotion would be much better than the WWE/WCW one too cause AEW seems much bigger, so I doubt it would cause any type of harm. But marks would shyt all over it and not allow it cause they letting the hate boil to their head, casual fans would love it :banderas:

It starts or started from the old guard though.

They for years shytted on everyone and created the “tribalism” and it’s kinda like the chickens came home to roost

Taking the E out equation…. You don’t really see that with the rest of the field among each other