[9/5/21] All Elite Wrestling: All Out III "Where Champions Are Made"

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if he is the next leader of the Dark Order.

Or he is going to team up with Malakai Black.
Dark Order is one of the corniest things in wrestling, shyt should just get dropped Russo style instead of fukking Bray up with that

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
That was legit the perfect way to debut Adam cole and Dbry(sans that terrible theme). Good swerve too

I’m floored that they really got both Cole and DANIEL-SON

Gotta give credit to Tony Khan for not only debuting Cole and Bryan the same night but having the balls to do it in the same fukking segment.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Omega’s been hurt for a long azz minute right?

Cole gon be the one to kick his ass out the group, probably gonna take that title too

Omega will heal for however long, come back as a big babyface

In the meantime you got how many big names that will gun for Cole

Not even the biggest Cole fan (or hater) but he’s about to be damn happy he didn’t re-sign with WWE
Only issue I have is we won't get a Page victory over Omega for the title. Maybe have Adam Page beat Omega for the title and then have Cole and the elite turn on Omega.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Didn't say he would be like them at all
im think Omega vs Bryan in NYC
Cant see them beating Cole so quick but he a heel so easy to get his heat back

Exactly. If Omega is eventually gonna lose his title to Danielson, you milk that shyt. Slower chase for Danielson, and have him and Cole go out and work a banger feud with great talking. It's actually the perfect setup.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I've been critical of the Elite for the last year, but I get it. Still not a fan, but I get the appeal now :ehh:

Even if you dont fukk w em you gotta respect them in ring n their hustle. They bet on themselves and won big time. :wow:

To your point I dont f w Bucks and Cole but i get why someone would. They are great in ring and good heels though.