[9/5/21] All Elite Wrestling: All Out III "Where Champions Are Made"

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
It’s great to see Bryan Danielson and he’ll have more creative freedom with AEW (hope he still stays safe though). He’s a great wrestler, he really is, he could have some great matches and feuds. I don’t always have the time to watch everything but AEW are forcing me to watch some of their recent stuff as I can’t miss this wrestling history being such a big fan historically. Bryan is a major signing. CM Punk is good too as he offers a different style of match, sometimes it’s good to slow it down for variety and focus on storytelling. I hope they don’t fukk up cause they are building tangible momentum. Bray Wyatt should also be signed but it’s vital it’s the right character for him…

I wouldn't be surprised if he is the next leader of the Dark Order.

Or he is going to team up with Malakai Black.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
He is gonna get a program with Bryan Danielson for "ruining his moment" most likely. Omega is the leader and World champion of the company, so anyone in that group is gonna be "below" him, but if you think he gonna be out there with no feuds acting like Gallows/Anderson after seeing him debut at the END OF A PPV.... :yeshrug:
Didn't say he would be like them at all
im think Omega vs Bryan in NYC
Cant see them beating Cole so quick but he a heel so easy to get his heat back