[9/5/21] All Elite Wrestling: All Out III "Where Champions Are Made"

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Only issue I have is we won't get a Page victory over Omega for the title. Maybe have Adam Page beat Omega for the title and then have Cole and the elite turn on Omega.
At this stage, I don't care anymore. Page is a good talent, and had momentum, but Danielson in one night has usurped everything Page built. Better talent too. It does suck that the story got sidelined, but maybe after Omega drops to Danielson he can go work with Page and give him that win. I don't really care to see him as the world champ just yet, but to have him go over Omega at least to close the feud at some point would still be nice.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
You’d be hard pressed to find a bigger DB fan than me but im annoyed at how this nikka try to not be associated with the Yes chants :martin:

Its like when The Rock first went to hollywood and didn’t want to be called The Rock :martin:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Only issue I have is we won't get a Page victory over Omega for the title. Maybe have Adam Page beat Omega for the title and then have Cole and the elite turn on Omega.

Bro on everything I can see that happening in some way, and they’ll eventually feud with Hangman, have him hemmed up one time, and Omega makes his big return by saving Page. Even if Page don’t trust him at first, they’ll eventually be cool again and the fans will eat that up

Hangman beating Cole for the strap :wow:

Daps
What WWE needs to do is bring all the NXT stars up

Send WALTER to Raw

Bring up dakota Kai and Raqual Gonzalez, etc

The Way needs to debut on RAW

NXT needs to strip all the champs and start fresh pushing Baby Brock, Steiner son, debut Rock's daughter, etc

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh shyt I forgot about Bray :ohhh:
:yeshrug: Bray is not needed IMO (unless he's gotten MUCH better in the ring since I stopped watching in 2017). They're already overloaded with top talent and Bray is as one dimensional as it gets.