[9/5/21] All Elite Wrestling: All Out III "Where Champions Are Made"

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
shyt was damn near trending upwards constantly since the ten man tag. :wow:

They delivered like a motherfukker on all the buzz they've made for themselves. Easily one of the craziest nights of wrestling I've ever watched.

Yeah i fukked w everything tonight aside from the big show match.

Lucha bros got the belts.

Miro killed that corny cac :blessed:

SUZUKI impending murder spree on the aew roster :demonic:

CM Punk byke and Darby still alive :whew:

DMD match was good and the battle royal set up her next feud W Ruby. :obama:

Christian slowed Omega down a lil(how i prefer his matches) and had a hard hitting match w a nuts finish.

Cole meh

DBry :banderas:

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Coles probably gonna turn on Omega and take over

Omega’s been hurt for a long azz minute right?

Cole gon be the one to kick his ass out the group, probably gonna take that title too

Omega will heal for however long, come back as a big babyface

In the meantime you got how many big names that will gun for Cole

Not even the biggest Cole fan (or hater) but he’s about to be damn happy he didn’t re-sign with WWE

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s great to see Bryan Danielson and he’ll have more creative freedom with AEW (hope he still stays safe though). He’s a great wrestler, he really is, he could have some great matches and feuds. I don’t always have the time to watch everything but AEW are forcing me to watch some of their recent stuff as I can’t miss this wrestling history being such a big fan historically. Bryan is a major signing. CM Punk is good too as he offers a different style of match, sometimes it’s good to slow it down for variety and focus on storytelling. I hope they don’t fukk up cause they are building tangible momentum. Bray Wyatt should also be signed but it’s vital it’s the right character for him…