[9/5/21] All Elite Wrestling: All Out III "Where Champions Are Made"

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Roman Reigns is literally the only reason for me to continue watching WWE programming lmao
My boy who's not really a wrestling fan or at least he used to be growing up before we started hanging out but not lately, was telling me that we should go to raw tomorrow since tickets were like twenty bucks. I told him I don't even watch on tv let alone have much interest live. Be different if it were SD tho. I'd attend that.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Idk how i feel about making Cole be Omega lackey guess Cole will be feuding with Christian over the impact belt

He is gonna get a program with Bryan Danielson for "ruining his moment" most likely. Omega is the leader and World champion of the company, so anyone in that group is gonna be "below" him, but if you think he gonna be out there with no feuds acting like Gallows/Anderson after seeing him debut at the END OF A PPV.... :yeshrug:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
I was thinking about going to the show in Arthur Ashe but them prices for anything but the nosebleeds :huhldup:

It's not a lot lot but with me just moving to NYC I've been spending a lotta cash :mjlol:. Gotta slow it down a lil