[9/4] AEW All Out 2022

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I would just like to remind everyone of this...

If this is truly a work, the shyt needs to stop. Meta wrestling is wack as fukk. That's why Vince Russo has been a joke for over 25 years.

Meta Wrestling is just migraine inducing at time. It's cool for teenagers, but it's really immersion breaking as an adult. It doesn't make sense because all roads lead to them play fighting.

If there is no worthwhile story being told... It's simply shytting in your own workplace. That's not entertaining. It's toxic and loose cannon shyt.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
6-A7-FCE18-BC70-49-AD-9-B5-A-057647-D8-C916.png

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Meta Wrestling is just migraine inducing at time. It's cool for teenagers, but it's really immersion breaking as an adult. It doesn't make sense because all roads lead to them play fighting.

If there is no worthwhile story being told... It's simply shytting in your own workplace. That's not entertaining. It's toxic and loose cannon shyt.

Exactly. I'm not taking the extra effort to watch YouTube shows or read dirt sheets to get my fulfilment of wrasslin'. I'm at the point to where if it's not on TV, then I legitimately have no clue what's going on. I enjoyed AEW because it was an alternative to WWE because it wasn't overproduced and delivered on angles/storylines. I don't know what the hell I've been watching for the last year.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I would just like to remind everyone of this...

If this is truly a work, the shyt needs to stop. Meta wrestling is wack as fukk. That's why Vince Russo has been a joke for over 25 years.

At the same time, the leaks that pissed him off were after that date/tweet and we all know Punk is the kind of guy that only needs 1 reason to cross you off forever :pachaha:

Having heard Tony's quotes about the locker room and people not liking each other, it did feel Punk was just going along with that "vision" and creating as much tension as possible to later book some matches. But then again, I'm not 100% that the Elite guys are in on the work or if they'll be willing to do business if they keep this kind of shyt out in the open like this.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
At the same time, the leaks that pissed him off were after that date/tweet and we all know Punk is the kind of guy that only needs 1 reason to corss you off forever :pachaha:

Having heard Tony's quotes about the locker room and people not liking each other, it did feel Punk was just going along with that "vision" and creating as much tension as possible to later book some matches. But then again, I'm not 100% that the Elite guys are in on the work or if they'll be willing to do business if they keep this kind of shyt out in the open like this.

I'm not as familiar with the Elite as others, but don't the Young Bucks have a history of leaning hard into shyt like this? I remember hearing an FTR interview, can't remember where but I want to say Renee's podcast, that people were clamoring for them to wrestle the Young Bucks while they were in WWE & the Bucks took it upon themselves to do the whole fukk the Revival thing without ever knowing or talking to them. Bald FTR sounded pretty pissed off about it too.