[9/4] AEW All Out 2022

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
As an occasionally miserable, occasionally paranoid 30-something, I can't imagine being this miserable and paranoid at 44 years old, after getting a second chance to do what I love, making it to the top of my profession in the process, and being married to a beautiful woman.

I'm a diehard Punk fan and all, but this dude needs therapy or something, my goodness. :picard:
I feel like Punk is trying to force a worked shoot with a lot of people but I'm not sure those folks are in on the gig or want to go in that direction and feel their hands are being forced here.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I truly think Cody was doing this for him and it's why everything has seemed to get worse since he left.

Cody started being off on his own island by the time Punk and Danielson came. There was a time where a number of the roster and backstage help were Cody hires but he seemed to lose that power early on

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I don’t wanna see AEW fail but cracks are starting to show
99% of their chance to succeed was if Vince drove his company into the ground. WWE had a miracle to get him pushed out, because 5 more years of Vince led creative decision would surely give AEW a permanent foot hole in the US Wrestling market.

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
People who were present at the scrum are alleging that there was a fight backstage after punk was :bustback: honestly I’m not surprised, he went OFF.

TK is about to have to do a “Punk screwed Punk” speech like Vince did after survivor series LMAO
Punk got jumped by the Bucks?